Chapter Forty-Nine

Chapter Forty-Nine
————————————
Paris -V- Bronx

3,320,899 likescardiafine court flow Comments disabled

3,320,899 likes
cardiafine court flow
Comments disabled.

2,755,694 likescardiafine Big Birkin Comments disabled

2,755,694 likes
cardiafine Big Birkin
Comments disabled.

=•=••=•=••=

Cardi stared at the judge as her lawyer; Lisa explained that Paris had a history of faking attacks to blackmail others into paying a large sum of money for her to drop the charges against them.

Lisa also explained that Cardi wasn't present when Paris claimed she was attacked as Cardi was in the hospital recovering from stomach cramps due to having a connection six weeks prior.

Cardi looked over at the jury and noticed how they looked disgusted by Paris as Lisa presented them with new evidence of Paris' scheming ways.

Lisa showed a surveillance video from 2008 where Paris robbed a pregnant woman, which caused the woman to go into premature labor and ultimately lose her baby as Paris stood over repeatedly, saying she would only take her to the hospital if she paid her a large sum of money that the woman did not have. Of course, Paris was laughing as the woman screamed for help.

"How was Paris able to escape after committing such a horrible crime?" Lisa asked.

Paris lowered her head.

"Paris slept with the judge and the prosecutor in charge of the case. Does that make sense to sleep your way out of being sentenced to ten years for a crime that was caught on tape?" Lisa asked.

Cardi controlled her face as she wanted to glare so badly at Paris and maybe even jump out of her seat and best her ass for what she did to that woman.

Cardi couldn't imagine the pain and suffering that the woman had to go through due to Paris's grimy ways. For her to lose her child Paris gets away because she slept with the judge and prosecutor.

Unbelievable.

After two recesses, the jury returned with their verdict.

"It is my understanding that the Jury has reached a verdict," The Judge stated.