Chapter Thirty-Eight

————————————
Happy Birthday, Samaria

Liked by cardiafine, axelthehammer, brockmaxwell and 1,000,000 others themaddoxmax The day you were born was the happiest day of my life

themaddoxmax The day you were born was the happiest day of my life. Looking at your face, all my stress melts away. Happy birthday to you princess, @samariamaxwell! P.S. My daughter's page is for family and close friends only so don't be creepy and try to follow her because she got hittas that will shoot you. I'm watching!
View all 1,000 comments
samariamaxwell Thanks, dad so embarrassing 😳
axelthehammer exactly but happy birthday to the Princess
cardiafine Baby go ahead and log out for me

Liked by samariamaxwell, themaddoxmax, nettieafine and 870,000 others cardiafine On this day I would like to tell you that I will be there for you, whenever you are tired of fighting with life, you can always come to me and rest

cardiafine On this day I would like to tell you that I will be there for you, whenever you are tired of fighting with life, you can always come to me and rest. Happy birthday @samariamaxwell.
View all 988 comments
samariamaxwell thank you 🙏🏽❤️
nettieafine Happy birthday niecey Pooh
brookeblack ❤️❤️❤️
janaydeleón Happy birthday Samaria

Liked by janaydeleón, brockmaxwell, amandaxx and 922,110 others axelthehammer My goddaughter is growing up way too fucking fast for me but Princess @samariamaxwell always remember that uncle Axel always has your back and don't mind doing jail time...

axelthehammer My goddaughter is growing up way too fucking fast for me but Princess @samariamaxwell always remember that uncle Axel always has your back and don't mind doing jail time for you. Happy Birthday!
View all 1,000 comments

==•••==

Cardi couldn't believe she had managed such a great party in such a short time.

Samaria hadn't been interested in a birthday party until Fran convinced her to have one so Cardi had to come up with a birthday theme and everything for an eighteen-year-old in under two days.

Things had been going smoothly, more or less three hours from the beginning: the DJ was playing hip-hop music, and some teens were dancing in the big venue hall. There were more or less a hundred people.

Maddox had already given Samaria, her birthday present which was a brand-new car, and $100,000 in cash in two Birkin bags.

Cardi wasn't surprised by the gifts that Samaria had got until Axel gave her an apartment in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

"Why the hell did you get her an apartment?" Maddox asked.

"She didn't tell you?" Axel replied.

"What?" Cardi asked.

"She got accepted to Harvard!" Axel exclaimed.

Maddox was shocked, Samaria hadn't told him that she had heard back from Harvard University.

"Oh shit! That's amazing." Cardi said.

Maddox looked like he was upset.

"She can't leave me," Maddox said.

Cardi stared at him.

"She's eighteen and about to graduate. You can't stop her, Maddox." Cardi said as Maddox watched Samaria dance with Nettie.

Maddox sighed.

"I know but I'm sad. My firstborn is growing up." Maddox said.

"You should be proud of her. You did everything on your own with her and now she's making you proud." Axel said.

Maddox smiled.

"I'll hire her a bodyguard while she's at Harvard," Maddox said.

Cardi rolled her eyes.

"Stop being overprotective," Cardi said.

==•••==

Liked by cardiafine, themaddoxmax, brockmaxwell and 150 others samariamaxwell Thank you guys for all the birthday wishes and a special thanks to my parents for throwing the best birthday party ever! I couldn't find any pictures of dad @themaddoxma...

samariamaxwell Thank you guys for all the birthday wishes and a special thanks to my parents for throwing the best birthday party ever! I couldn't find any pictures of dad @themaddoxmax and I from the party but momma @cardiafine made sure we took pictures lol I love you ❤️
View all 88 comments
cardiafine ❤️❤️❤️
quiava ❤️🎀
nettieafine 😍❣️