Chapter Thirty-Four

Chapter Thirty-Four
———————————
Zhan The Zaddy

977,578 viewsnettieafine little booties matter 🤪View all 1,000 comments janaydeleón Big N 🤤🤤🤤🤤sirrocco Not you getting your ass beat if you don't take this down ASAP!ericamena 😻😻😻😻nettieafine Not you thinking I'm scared of you 😂 @sirrocc...

977,578 views
nettieafine little booties matter 🤪
View all 1,000 comments
janaydeleón Big N 🤤🤤🤤🤤
sirrocco Not you getting your ass beat if you don't take this down ASAP!
ericamena 😻😻😻😻
nettieafine Not you thinking I'm scared of you 😂 @sirrocco
cardiafine I miss shaking my ass. I'm too big for that now. But @nettieafine, @sirrocco means business sis
sirrocco I'll just report it
nettieafine @cardiafine 😂😂😂 and @sirrocco petty
princesslove let me go post something 🤤
zhanzhan let's not @princesslove
brookeblack @princesslove 😓😭

•=•=•=•

"Zhan, isn't that Princess?" Isaac asked as Zhan looked up from his phone and saw Princess walking outside the dining area with another man.

"Who is that with her?" Zhan asked.

"That's Ray, her ex-boyfriend," In-yeop answered.

Zhan glanced at In-year, who handed him his phone to show the information he pulled up on Ray.

"He's been arrested a few times for domestic violence against Princess," In-yeop said.

"Why the hell would she still want to be around him?" Isaac asked.

Zhan was getting agitated. Why the hell would Princess be out with her ex-boyfriend?

"What are you going to do?" In-yeop asked.

Zhan shook his head.

"Let's just watch them." He answered.

Princess and Ray took their seats at the table near the pool. There was food and wine already on the table.

"I ordered this before we got here," Ray said.

"Oh okay," Princess said.

"How are you feeling?" Ray asked Princess.

"I'm a little surprised because I know we haven't been on the same page and I'm honestly curious as to why you wanted us to meet," Princess said.