Chapter Twenty-Seven

—————————————
The Nursery

"Where do you want the crib?" Maddox asked.

"I want to go against the wall," I answered, pointing to the wall.

"Okay," Brock said.

After about 40 minutes of Brock and Maddox being complete idiots, they had the crib set up and placed where I wanted it.

"Perfect," I said.

"Okay, so we just have to move the wardrobe and the huge full-size mirror," Brock said.

"Well, y'all can handle all of that. I'm hungry so I'm going to the kitchen." I said, walking out of the nursery room and heading to the stairs when MJ stopped me.

"Here, it's for the baby," MJ said as he handed me a cute white teddy bear.

"Awe, it's cute. Thank you, MJ." I said, hugging him.

"I saw it when I went to buy my new shoes and I thought about the baby so I got it." He said.

"Thanks, MJ. You think you can go to the kitchen and get me a salad." I said.

MJ nodded.

"Thank you," I said as I turned around and walked back into the nursery.

"I thought you were going to the kitchen," Maddox said.

"I was but I got lazy," I said as I sat down on the chair that Brock just put in the room:

"How much did all of this cost?" Brock asked.

Maddox glared at me and I quickly looked the other way and hugged the teddy bear.

"Let's just say she's lucky this is her first child," Maddox answered.

Brock chuckled.

"Your pockets must be hurting," Brock said.

"I didn't spend that much compared to what Janay had spent," I said.

"It was just as bad," Maddox said.

I rolled my eyes.

MJ walked into the room with my salad.

"Here you go," MJ said as he handed the bowl to me.

"Thank you, MJ," I said as I started eating the salad.

"The room looks expensive," MJ said, looking around the room.

"That's because it is expensive," Maddox said.

"This won't affect my allowance, right?" MJ asked.

Maddox slapped MJ on the back of the head.

"Leave," Maddox replied.

"No, make him put her clothes up in the wardrobe," I said.

"You heard her," Maddox said.

MJ pouted but he went and did what he was told.

And two hours later, we had everything set up and put away in their correct places.

"This room is perfect," I said.

"Perfect for our Princess," Maddox said, rubbing my belly as we admired the room.

"My mom said she would bring over some things from my childhood to put in the room," I said.

"Okay," Maddox said.

"Okay, so I would like my payment for my labor," Brock said.

"I thought you were doing this out of the kindness of your heart, Brock," Maddox said.

I laughed.

"Sir, I do not work for free," Brock said.

"Asshole," Maddox said.

•=•=•=•

Liked by nettieafine, brimmabear, brookeblack and 1,100,233 others cardiafine The Maxwell men worked on baby K's nursery and everything turned out perfect even though @themaddoxmax was throwing a tantrum over the price tags 😂 nothing but the best...

cardiafine The Maxwell men worked on baby K's nursery and everything turned out perfect even though @themaddoxmax was throwing a tantrum over the price tags 😂 nothing but the best for my baby girl! And Alanna put her tea set in there because it's the royal get thing to do and @janaydeleón with that damn 🦒and @nettieafine with the gold lions, they swear my baby is going to love animals 😭 Can't wait to meet my baby and spoil her rotten 💗
View all 7,689 comments
franfine So in love with the nursery
janaydeleón Baby K gonna know that her godmother loves her with that 🦒
brimmabear Baby K is already spoiled
brookeblack I'm jealous of a baby that's not even here yet 😭
cardiafine @brookeblack I'm jealous too 😫😭
nettieafine @janaydeleón Great minds think alike

•=•=•=•

Liked katiadaniel, cardiafine, brockmaxwell and 1,099,890 others janaydeleón Christmas decorations are up and gifts are already under the tree!View all 4,689 comments jeanthehaitian My gift better be under that treequiava Oh we decorating for Chri...

janaydeleón Christmas decorations are up and gifts are already under the tree!
View all 4,689 comments
jeanthehaitian My gift better be under that tree
quiava Oh we decorating for Christmas already
cardiafine Let me go get started on my Christmas decorations
katiadaniel 😍
itsjt Okay I see y'all