Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen
——————————————
Maddox's Tantrum

"Did she ask you yet?" Brock asked.

"No, it's been a week since I overheard their conversation and she hasn't brought it up," I said.

"Maybe she doesn't want to use you as a sperm donor," Axel said.

"Why not? I make beautiful children." I said.

"Bruh are you upset about it?" Rocco asked.

"Yes, I am. She walking around talking about having some random man's sperm get her pregnant when I'm here, willingly to go and get her pregnant." I said.

Brock shook his head.

"Damn man, just go and sleep with her," Brock said.

"Right, Janay and I are already working on making a Jr," Axel said.

I glared at him.

"Lucky bastard," I muttered.

"Just take her on a date and then seduce her," Rocco said.

"Is that working on Nettie?" I asked.

Rocco smirked.

"I've been taking her out on dates but we ain't do nothing but hold hands," Rocco answered.

"And that's all y'all better be doing too," Cardi said, opening the door and walking in.

"Hello, Maddox," Cardi said as she hopped up on the corner of my large desk with her legs crossed.

I was staring at her legs. Cardi snapped her fingers in front of my face and I blinked. I looked up at her.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I need a couple of days off. I have a baby shower to go to and a couple of things to take care of." Cardi answered, looking at her nails.

"What's a couple of things?" I asked.

"Damn, why are you so nosey? Touch your nose." She replied.

"You're only getting two days off so pick which two days and fit everything you have planned on their days," I said.

Cardi rolled her eyes.

"Boy, what's your problem?" She asked.

"You are my problem," I answered.

Cardi hopped off my desk and walked around it and stood in front of me.

"And how am I a problem to you?" She asked.

"You know what you're doing," I replied.

Cardi chuckled then sat down on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"What? You're mad that I still haven't asked you to be my sperm donor." She said.

"Yes," I said.