Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty
—————————————
Where's The Diamonds

"I've been calling you," Rocco said as he walked into Nalora.

Nettie walked over to him and kissed him on the lips.

"My phone is in my office," Nettie said.

"I wanted to take you out to dinner," Rocco said.

"We can still go to dinner. Let me get my purse then we can go." Nettie said.

Rocco squeezed her ass.

"Okay then go get your purse," Rocco said as Nettie laughed, walking away to get her things from her office.

Rocco looked around the store as he waited for Nettie to come back out. A woman who had been shopping in the store walked over to him and touched his arm.

Rocco stepped away from the woman and glared at her.

"I have a wife so back off," Rocco said.

"So, she doesn't have to know." The woman said, walking closer to Rocco, who moved away and started heading for Nettie's office.

"Boy, stop playing." The woman said, grabbing Rocco's arm when Quiava who walked into the store with Jean, snatched the woman up by her hair.

"I know you heard the man say he got a wife. Thirsty ass bitch." Quiava said as the woman started digging her nails into Quiava's hand.

"Let my hair go." The woman screamed as Nettie walked out of her office, confused.

"What's going on?" Nettie asked.

"Just taking out the trash," Jean answered.

Quiava dragged the woman out of the store by the hair as Rocco looked at Jean.

"You're a lifesaver," Rocco said.

Jean nodded.

"Just make sure tonight goes good," Jean said, walking out of the store to make sure Quiava ain't send the woman to the king.

"What happened?" Nettie asked.

"Oh that woman tried to make a move on your man and that other chick dragged her." One of Nettie's sales associates answered.

"Damn, that bitch is lucky. I would have beat her face in." Nettie said.

"Yeah, you would have but we got plans so let's go," Rocco said.

"Where are we going?" Nettie asked as Rocco led her out of the store.

"Somewhere nice," Rocco answered.

"Okay," Nettie said.

=•=•=•=

750,722 likes nettieafine Bitch, Christmas came early this year

750,722 likes
nettieafine Bitch, Christmas came early this year. I'm engaged 💍 @sirrocco ❤️
View all 1,110 comments
nettieafine Thank you @quiava for not letting that hoe ruin my special night cause I would have dragged her and been in jail 😭😭😭😭
quiava @nettieafine you're welcome and congratulations
cardiafine ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and Jean told me @quiava snatched that girl up like she was her mother 😂😂
quiava @cardiafine man I was mad 😭 I was not going to let that hoe mess up @sirrocco hard work
janaydeleón @quiava knew all that planning could not go to waste but congratulations boo @nettieafine ❤️
franfine yes baby I'm so excited for you
brookeblack Congratulations ❤️
brimmabear 😍😍😍😍
princesslove Congratulations
ericamena congratulations 🎉
jessicadimepiece Yesssss
axelthehammer @sirrocco 🎉🎉🎉🎉