Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Thirty-One
—————————————
Quiava and Jean's Surprise

998,790 views janaydeleón Halfway there! Dress by @nalora 🧡 View all 1,011 commentscardiafine you're ready to pop!quiava 🧡🧡😍nalora beauty! 🧡nettieafine ❤️😍❤️

998,790 views
janaydeleón Halfway there! Dress by @nalora 🧡
View all 1,011 comments
cardiafine you're ready to pop!
quiava 🧡🧡😍
nalora beauty! 🧡
nettieafine ❤️😍❤️

=•=•=•=

"Why are we here?" Janay asked.

"Quiava and Jean said they had a surprise for us," Axel said.

"My feet are killing me," Cardi said.

Music started playing and two flower girls appeared.

They're holding a basket of red rose petals throwing it around in the air and landing on the white carpet.

Then a white carriage pulled at the end of the carpet.

Jean appeared with a priest next to him. Then Quiava came out. Everyone stands there, staring in awe, she looks beautiful. Jean smiled ear to ear.

"They're getting married!" Nettie exclaimed.

"They got us," Maddox said.

Quiava got out of the carriage and her father grabbed her hand and walked her down the aisle.

When she came face-to-face with Jean, she took his hand as the priest started talking.

"Welcome family and friends. We are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the marriage of Quiava and Jean.  This is not the beginning of a new relationship but an acknowledgment of the next chapter in their lives together. Quiava and Jean have spent years getting to know each other, and we now bear witness to what their relationship has become. Today, they will affirm this bond formally and publicly. However, this affirmation means more because it is shared with their closely chosen friends and loving family." The Priest said.

Cardi started tearing up. Maddox handed her a handkerchief.

"I'm so happy for them," Cardi said.

"Quiava and Jean will mark their transition as a couple not only by celebrating the love between themselves, but by also celebrating the love between all of us—including the love of their parents, siblings, extended family, and best friends. Without that love, today would be far less joyous. Quiava and Jean, today you not only marry the right person, but you also commit to being the right partner, the one with whom the other can stand and face the world. It's finally time to seal this chapter with questions that will lead us into the next chapter." The Priest said.