Chapter Forty-Five

Chapter Forty-Five
————————————
Fran Comes Out of Retirement

"Mom, some lady keeps stalking me at school," MJ told Cardi over FaceTime.

Cardi raised an eyebrow.

"What fucking lady?" Cardi asked.

Cardi could feel her nerves starting to get bad.

One thing she does not play about is her family. She was ready to head back to New York and deal with whoever this woman was and make sure her kids were safe.

"I think I've seen her before, but I don't know where; she kept calling me but ran off once Dad came and got me," MJ answered.

Cardi frowned.

"Does your dad know about this?" She asked.

"Cardi, why are you asking him questions? Let's get on the jet and deal with this bitch; my nieces and nephews are not about to be stalked by no damn psycho," Nettie said.

"I didn't tell him yet; I wanted to tell you first, you know, just in case," MJ said.

Cardi knew that MJ was scared that the woman might be after Maddox, so that's why he told her first; so Cardi knew she needed to get back to New York because no one puts fear in her kids but God.

"I'll be there by midnight," Cardi told MJ.

MJ nodded.

"Yes, ma'am," MJ said.

=•=••=•=••=

"Excuse me," Fran called out as she walked up to the door and spotted a woman standing there.

The woman turned and looked Fran up and down before scoffing at her.

Fran knew this must be the woman her daughter was worried about, so she did what any mother would do and lunged at the woman.

Fran was going to protect her family from crazy, delusional bitches.

"What the hell are you doing in front of my daughter's house?!" Fran shouted as she attacked the woman.

The woman started screaming and fighting Fran.

"Let go of me, you old bitch!" The woman yelled.

Fran tightens her grip on the woman's hair.

"I got your old bitch right here," Fran said as she kicked the woman in the stomach.

Jean, watching the two ladies go from the surveillance camera, quickly ran outside to separate them.

"Franny, stop," Jean said as he grabbed Paris, the deadbeat egg donor of MJ, Samaria, Alanna, and Ahn, from under Fran's punches.

"Jean, let me go so I can beat this old bitch up," Paris screamed.

"Girl, she's beating you up," Jean said as Fran landed a punch on Paris's face.

Rocco was wandering around when he noticed the fight and Jean trying to pull the two women apart when he saw it was his mother-in-law, fighting.

Rocco pulled out his gun, ready to shoot whoever Jean was pulling away from Fran.

"Paris, why are you here?" Rocco asked once he made it to the door.

"Just help me before you start asking questions," Jean replied.

Rocco grabbed Fran and picked her up before opening the front door, and taking her into the house.

"Who the fuck is Paris? Why is she stalking my grandbabies?" Fran asked Rocco as he placed her on the couch.

Fran was shaking as she wanted to run back out there and tear this Paris chick apart.

"That's the kids' egg donor," Rocco answered.

Fran gasped.

"Cardi isn't going to like this," Fran said, knowing her daughter's reaction to the kids' birth mother popping back into the picture.

"Don't worry; legally, the kids are Cardi's kids. Paris can't do anything," Rocco said.

Fran rolled her eyes.

"I'm not worried about that. I'm concerned about my daughter going to prison for murder if she crosses paths with that woman," Fran said.

Rocco sighed. He knew Fran was right. Cardi would kill Paris if she knew she was here.

"You can't tell her," Rocco said.

"Who did you think sent me here?" Fran asked Rocco.

Rocco groaned.

"Maddox is in trouble," Rocco muttered.

=•=••=•=••=

"What do you mean she's their birth mother," Cardi asked as she walked into the house after Maddox picked her up from the airport.

Rocco called Maddox and told him that Cardi already knew about Paris being back and was planning to come home tonight, so Maddox went and picked up Cardi from the airport.

On their way back home, Maddox decided to tell Cardi everything about Paris and say Cardi was pissed more than Maddox could imagine.

Cardi was ready to bury Paris alive.

"That's who she is," Maddox answered.

"I thought she was dead!" Cardi exclaimed.

"No, she just ran off to find her next meal ticket," Maddox said.

"Maddox, she's scaring MJ. You should have seen his face when he was talking to me. I don't want her around my kids," Cardi said.

"Shit, she already went to MJ," Maddox said.

"Yes, and he's terrified. Why can't he remember Paris?" Cardi asked him.

"Because after she had Alanna, she abused MJ, I had to put him in therapy, and somehow he's been blocking her in his mind since then," Maddox explained.

Cardi was pissed.

"She did what? And she's still walking around. Maddox, I'm going to kill her," Cardi said.

Fran overheard what Maddox told Cardi and walked into the living room.

"She did what?! Oh hell no!" Fran said.

Fran knew the next time she saw Paris, she was going to break her legs.

"No, no more violent thoughts or bodily harm; we are going to handle this the right and legal way," Maddox said.

Cardi looked at her mom and sucked her teeth.

"Now he wants to follow the law," Cardi said.