.30

ik i said i was gonna publish the next chapter the day after, but y'all... i had got a fye ass idea so i started over🗿

edit: had to add some more little (big) details 🥲

Oni 👀

"Are we almost there?", Nelly questions, slowing down.

Slightly nodding, I answer, "Yeah, we're like 10 minutes out."

I had basically tracked Five's snapchat location until she disabled it, and here we are now.

Not gonna lie, though... I'm starting to feel a little iffy about the situation.

"Are you sure we have to kill her? Why not just shake her up a little bit or something?", I ask Nelly as he focused on the streets.

He simply answers, "You better not be getting cold feet."

"No, not that. It's just that I don't want blood on my hands.", I respond.

Nelly scoffs. "You told me you wanted her out the way, so that's why I'm even with you in the first place. I ain't even want you, let alone that damn baby, in the first place."

"So you basically used me to get to Five? On God, that's some foo ass shit.", I tell him, mugging the side of his face.

"You ain't the first or last person, so all that talking don't faze me.", he retorts and waves me off.

Highkey hurt, I mumble a small, "Wow."

"Now, if you don't want your feelings hurt even more, just sit there and shut the fuck up while I figure out where I'm at."

I sit back in my seat and stare out of the window, plotting.

My eyes were clearer now, and I knew what had to be done.

Unlocking my phone, I shoot Five a text.

"You need to leave the house now. I'm on your side, I promise.", it read.

Thankfully, my message delivers. It was just a gamble on if she would see it or not.

Within a minute, we're pulling up to an empty looking house.

"There's nobody here, Nelly.", I tell him, but he ignores me.

Parking, he responds, "I'm not dumb. Come on."

Nelly gets out of the car and I do the same, scared as ever.

We walk up to the house and he peeks in the windows.

"What you see?", I question, trying to look myself.

"It's De, DJ, and your friends, but no Five.", he answers.

I mindlessly let out a sigh of relief.

Scoffing, Nelly says, "Don't get too happy."

"Follow me.", he adds and makes his way to the back of the house.

I nervously follow him, trying to think of something, but to no avail.

Omniscient Narrator 📖

As Deion, Daren, Ariana, and Lennox watched a movie in the living room, Zaire was in the master bedroom, tying her hair up.

All were oblivious to who was outside of the house.

Cornell finds the back door and jiggles the handle.