.32

another back to back, so make sure you've read the others.

edit: happy new year ❤️

Oni 🗿

"I'm sooo sorry, Five.", I tell her, but she only stares at me.

"Yeah, I kinda wanted you out of the way at first, but damn... I didn't realize how much I really fucked with you until I lost you."

"I just wanted somebody, hell, anybody to love me. It felt like the world was against me and I had nobody in my corner. Yes, I did bring it on myself, but still. You gotta understand where I'm coming from with this. Imagine both of your parents, well, your dad and Cassie giving all their attention to someone else."

I continue, "I'm sorry about everything I would say about your brother, too. I know now that the whole thing ruined your mental, because I've seen it firsthand. I didn't understand your pain and shit until now, and I'm sorry."

"I miss how close we were back in the day. It was a movie every time my mom would drive me down to here to visit y'all. That's what we were used to, for real. We were bound to grow apart from seeing each other everyday."

"You probably won't ever forgive me for all this shit I pulled and I don't blame you, but I'm tryna make it right. I'm not tryna stress myself out for the rest of my pregnancy."

"Being a pregnant teenager is enough stress as it is, but knowing that I'm responsible for almost killing you makes it even worse. I lost Nelly, and I can't lose this baby too."

"You know, that's one of the worst losses someone could ever go through..."

I trail off once I notice tears rolling down her face.

"Here..", I whisper and go into the bathroom to grab some paper towels. I rip a few off and speed walk back to Five.

I try to wipe her tears, but she moves her head out of the way and whispers something.

"Huh?", I say, moving my hair away from my ear.

"Get the fuck out.", she repeats through a raspy voice.

Taken aback, I freeze.

She continues, "I was gonna be a mommy too, but you took that from me. You killed my baby."

More tears fell from her eyes as she spoke.

"And for what? All because you wanted a man?"

Laughing darkly, she adds, "I'm not gonna be down forever, so when I'm healed up, you're next. I could give a fuck about you being pregnant. You took mine, so it's only right that I return the favor."

"Now get out and don't come back.", she finishes.

I stand in the same position, still in shock.

Noticing my lack of movement, she sits up and yells, "I SAID GET OUT!"

I snap back into reality and quickly do as told, just as she falls back onto her bed in pain.

Tears pricked at my eyes as I speed walked to the elevator, but I made sure to not let them fall.

It was all my fault, so I couldn't really cry. No one is to blame but myself. I don't know how or when I'm gonna do it, but what I do know is that...

I'm gonna make it right, no matter what.

here's just a mini filler 💕. happy new year again ❤️.