.05

5 🌶

"Man, I'm hungry as hell.", Oni says, climbing out of my aunt's car.

She had dropped us off at school since she was on her way to work.

"Well, if you didn't take an hour in the shower, we probably could've stopped by McDonald's or something on the way here.", I tell her.

"Girl, Dangerously in Love by Beyoncé came on, so you know I had to sing my heart out.", she responds, laughing.

"Plus, who actually comes to school at 8?", she says, and leads me into the school.

"This is the office right here."

I walk into the office, and ring the bell sitting on the counter.

"How can I help you, sugar?", an older woman asks me, popping up from outta nowhere.

"Umm.. I'm a new student.", I answer, assuming she already had my shit ready.

"Are you Miss..", she trails off, looking at a stack of papers. "Miss Five Collins?", she asks me and I nod.

"Well, here's everything you need. Your schedule, rule book, and a map of the campus. We were given specific instructions to keep you with Ze'Oni, so all of your classes will be with her."

With a smile, I give her a nice "thank you" and walk away with my things.

"You stuck with me all day, so be ready.", I tell Oni, making her smile.

"Really?", she asks excitedly and I nod. "Deadass. She said they got instructions to keep me with you.", I answer.

"I get to stay with my favorite crackhead. I guess the school system hasn't failed me after all.", she says, and swings her arm across my shoulder.

"Off to Trigonometry!", she announces and we begin our walk to class.

"Do we have any classes with everybody else?", I ask her, and she nods.

"Lennox and Ari is with us all day.", she answers. "What about DJ and Deion?" She looks at me weirdly.

"Girl, they're both 21.", she tells me, shocking me.

"So, you're telling me that DJ is literally a legal adult?", I question, and she nods.

"I ask myself that same question sometimes.", she says, patting my shoulder.

"What about Deion?", I ask, and she gives me a smirk. "I was waiting for you to ask me that, but he's 21 too.", she tells me and I roll my eyes.

"Anyways..."

After a couple of minutes, we finally get to class.

Oni knocks on the door and I stand behind her. Within seconds, it swings open and the teacher steps out.

"Nice if you to join us, Ze'Oni.", she says, looking down at Oni. "See, Ms. Kolin..."

I let out a giggle at the mention of the teacher's name because it was pronounced like "colon".

"What's so funny?", she asks, looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing.", I answer dryly. "Go on 'bout your business, suh.", I add and wave her off.

"Ze'Oni, show the new student inside.", Ms. Bootyhole instructs her, and she does as told.

I follow her inside, and as Oni told me, Ari and Lennox sat in the back corner, waiting on us.

"Hey, boo!", Lennox exclaims, smiling at me. "Hey, y'all.", I respond, waving at them.

Before I could sit in my desk, Ms. Bootyhole called on me, telling me to introduce myself.

"Damn..", I mumble, but walk to the front of the class anyway.

"Please tell us about yourself.", she repeats like I was deaf.

"Umm.. I'm Five Collins. l just moved here from Atlanta. I'on talk much, so don't expect me to. That's it."

As I walked back to my desk, I heard a voice whispering.

"Say what now?", I question, turning around and cupping my ear.

"I said, they call you Five so I'm tryna let you feel these 7.", this random ass nigga says with a smirk.

"They call my nigga Nine, but they ain't talking about his inches.", I respond, mirroring his facial expression, and his friends begin teasing him.

"Period, pooh.", Ari exclaims, sticking her tongue out.

"They call yo' nigga Nine for real?", Lennox questions, and I shake my head. "I ain't even got a nigga.", I tell her, laughing.

"Bet. Now you can be on yo' bald-headed hoe shit with us.", Ari says, and Lennox gives her a weird look.

"Bitch, you're the only bald-headed one in the group.", she tells her, and I accidentally let out a loud laugh.

"Girl, fuck you. You ain't have to tell my business like that.", she mumbles, flipping Lennox off.

"Alright, the topic of the day..."

As soon as those words left her mouth, I spaced out for the entire class period...

-