.48

i'm sorry y'all, it was a bad bitch's birfday wednesday + my party was yesterday 🥳

Zaire 💞

A Few Hours Later...

My alarm goes off, waking me up.

I had only went to sleep a few hours ago after talking to my dad most of the night.

Tired, I roll over and check my phone.

A wide awake Deion stared back at me.

"Good morning, bae.", he says with a smile. "Someone's in a better mood."

Shrugging, he tells me, "I'm not even finna worry about that right now."

"You need to be getting dressed, though. Me and gang finna come scoop you so we can see the baby.", he adds and my eyes widen.

Shocked, I ask, "Y'all coming for real?"

"Nigga, duh!", DJ exclaims as his head pops up beside De's. "Now hurry up and get ready. I want some of that orange hospital jello."

"Alright, bestie.", I respond, laughing.

Hanging up, I put my phone down and roll out of bed.

"He call me big purr...", I sing to myself as I grab a random set of clothes from my closet. "Big fat ass purr."

I make my way to the bathroom with my clothes, still singing.

However, I stop in my tracks once I see that the room my dad was staying in had its door wide open. He always keeps it closed.

"He left a few hours ago.", I hear my aunt's voice say.

Scrunching my face up, I ask, "Say what now?"

"He left a few hours ago. All he said was that he was going to make things right.", she briefly explains.

I simply nod, already knowing what he was going to do.

Finally, I go into the bathroom for my shower/world tour with meet and greets, pop-up shops, and everything else.

Time Skip...

"They scared to come outsiiiiiide!", I sing, still on my world tour.

"Niggas know we step-"

Before I could even finish my line, the bathroom door swings open.

"Bro.", I mumble and pause my music.

Peeping my head thru the corner of the shower curtain, I see Deion staring back at me with a black face.

Smiling, I say, "Hey, babydaddy."

"Ain't nunnadat shit. We been waiting out here for an hour and half now." Oop-

I silently turn the shower off and step out.

"I'ma just gon and get dressed, my bad."

De walks out, leaving me to dry off and get dressed.

Since they had already been waiting forever, I quickly do everything I needed to do before finally coming out of the bathroom.

"About damn time!", DJ's bitch ass yells and I choose to ignore it for now.

I walk into my room and slide my feet into my UGG slides.

Checking myself in my mirror, I make sure I look decent before finally meeting everyone in the living room.

"Okay, I'm ready now.", I announce, making them all stand up.

Turning to DJ, I add, "And bitch, you gon stop playing wimme."

"I'll beat yo' ass.", he retorts and mugs me.

I scoff. ".45, this Herm shit. Plus you know my bag strong.", I rap, putting my hand in his face.

Of course, my lovely friends add their two cents.

"You slime enough to fuck a nigga, you slime enough to bring a bag home.", Lennox adds, getting in his face.

Ari finishes, "I told you not to trust them niggas, BITCH you know you dead wrong."

"Y'all lame as hell for that.", De tells us as we finally make our way out to DJ's truck.

Lennox replies, "I hope Syx pees on you."

"And I hope he bites yo bitch ass too.", my baby retorts with a mug.

"With what teeth? He ain't got shit but gums just like Peg-Legged Tammy's wobbly ass.", Ari tells him, referring to his granny.

Smacking his lips, De asks, "Why y'all always bringing my grandma up?"

"I'm sorry. I'ma do something she can't do and walk away.", Ari retorts and gets in the truck.

Her comment sends DJ and Lennox into a fit of laughter as they get in too, but me being the supportive girlfriend I am, I swallow my laugh.

Finally, we make our way to the hospital.

"Y'all said we finna sing right quick?", Ari asks, connecting her phone to the Bluetooth.

DJ answers, "Hell no, we didn't."

"Oh, that's tough.", she retorts.

Within seconds, Foogiano's "Molly" is ringing through the speakers.

"Awl shit, this me and DJ's song.", De announces.

On cue, they start rapping.

"BABY MAMA AIN'T SHIT! SHE WON'T LEMME SEE MY SON!"

"Hell nah, why you sing that shit so seriously?", Lennox asks DJ, turning to him. "Lemme find out you knocked an ugly bitch up, I'ma kill you."

He shrugs her off. "Girl bye, I don't hump on ugly hoes."

"Then why you with her?", Ari asks him, and my eyes widen. "Oop.."

"Ari, if you jealous I got cuffed and you still lonely just say that.", Lennox retorts, turning around to her.

Ari tells her, "We supposed to be outside right now, dumbass. Of course I'm mad, hell."

Holding my hand out, I say, "I'm still outside friend, don't worry."

"Outside of the damn emergency room if you think shit sweet.", De replies and I scoff.

"Negro please, I'ma have Syx in his stroller and we gon' be outside together, simple."

"Zaire, don't make me beat yo' ass.", he threatens.

Before I could respond, DJ says, "Y'all shut the hell up, we're here."

"Yeah, you better be glad we getting out.", I tell De, opening the door. "Oh, forreal?"

He reaches for me and I slide out of DJ's truck and close the door in his face.

"Bitch, you tryna fight my sis?", I hear Ari ask him.

One thing leads to another and as usual, all 4 of my favorite people are fighting in the parking lot.

I simply watch from my corner, smiling in content.

After months, I was finally genuinely happy.

My dad was done with Cassie, my friends were still the dumbasses they were, Oni was out of the picture, and De and I were at our strongest.

Life's great.