\\𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉ℯℯ𝓃 𝟚\\

~

~

Eleanora and Lee followed the twins out of the Hall, howling with laughter and clutching each other's arms. When they reached the door to the hospital wing, George turned around with an amused look on his face. "Did you know this was going to happen?"

Eleanora wiped her eyes with one hand, still giggling uncontrollably. "'Course not, Georgie. Although I think staying up all night for this was worth it." She reached out to George. "Here, let me feel your beard, is it soft-?"

"The sleep deprivation is definitely getting to you," George said, but he leaned forward and let Eleanora pat his face.

"Mmmm, it's not very soft."

"Eleanora, why don't you go to bed?" Lee said. "I can take them from here, and you'll want to be well-rested for the feast."

"Actually..." said Eleanora, yawning mid-sentence. "I think I will. Good luck with the beards." She hugged each of the twins and Lee.

"Thanks for making the potion," Fred said.

Eleanora nodded vaguely and started down the hallway. "I think I'll go find Cedric..."

~

Bill was laying in bed, paging through a book on dragons Charlie had left at home, when Mrs. Weasley bustled into his room without knocking and started picking up his dirty laundry from the floor.

"Oh, Mum. I can do that, really." He sprang off of his bed to help her. "You really don't need to do my laundry anymore, I can get it..."

"Nonsense, I'm doing mine and your father's now, I might as well do yours too." She shifted the laundry basket she was carrying to her hip and took the clothes out of Bill's hands. "You know what you could do?"

"Whatever you need-"

"Go and talk to the girl from the market."

Bill collapsed backwards onto his bed, groaning dramatically. "Mum."

"I'm just saying, dear. You don't get out nearly enough, and you haven't had a girlfriend since school-"

"Yes I have-"

"When?" She raised her eyebrows at him.

"There were girls in Egypt, Mum."

Mrs. Weasley waved this off as nothing. "You and Charlie never bring girls home, you know Percy's brought Penelope over a number of times-"

"Because Percy's a freak. And Charlie's not interested in dating at all, and I'm just waiting for- well, I'm not interested in anyone. I've only been home a few months now, I don't know anybody."

"Exactly why you should invite the girl from the village over!"

Bill sighed and reached over to grab a letter he'd been writing off of the bedside table. "I'm not interested," he said, skimming the page. Mrs. Weasley looked at him skeptically.