\𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇\

~

~

"Mrs. Weasley, please. I feel perfectly fine." Eleanora leaned against the kitchen doorway.

"I told you already, you need more rest," Mrs. Weasley snapped.

Eleanora let out a heaving sigh. "I promise I'm fine."  She'd been resting for weeks, mostly staying in bed or moving to the living room for short spells of time. By the time Mrs. Weasley cleared her to walk freely around the house, she felt like she was going insane.

"You're definitely not," Bill said, sliding past her to join his mother in the kitchen.

"What do you mean?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest. Mrs. Weasley had recently taken the sling off and she was getting used to the new freedom.

"Can you even stand up?" Bill laughed, pushing her lightly from the doorway.

"Stop it! Of course I can stand." She moved back to leaning against the wall and Bill gave her an unconvinced look. When Mrs. Weasley turned away, she stuck her tongue out at him. "Anyways, Mrs. Weasley, I'm going to visit Daisy at my dad's house next Thursday if that's alright. Since I didn't get to help move her in."

"Isn't that the same day Harry's coming?" Bill asked, pouring himself a glass of water.

Eleanora ignored him. "Can I, Mrs. Weasley?"

Mrs. Weasley turned to her, wiping her hands on a towel. "That's fine, dear. What do you want to do for your birthday? It's coming up."

Eleanora shrugged. "It's on the same day as the Cup, so I just figured that would be the... thing."

Bill let out a little whoop. "Seventeen! You're getting old," he said, dodging the towel Mrs. Weasley flicked at him.

"You're one to talk," laughed Eleanora. Bill snorted and ran his fingers through his long hair.

"Well, we can have a nice dinner the night before. We can't just ignore your seventeenth," Mrs. Weasley said. "Now, if you really are feeling fine, you and Bill can clean the living room."

~

The next Thursday evening, Eleanora joined the Weasleys and Hermione, who had arrived two days before, in the kitchen. "Mrs. Weasley, I feel fine. I want to go with them." Eleanora brought up the subject for what felt like the hundredth time.

"Absolutely not," Charlie said in mock horror. "You've only been resting for three weeks!"

"-And look!" Bill poked at Eleanora's face. "There's still the faintest hint of a bruise, so god forbid you leave the house."

Eleanora pulled her head back as the two boys laughed. "Oh, shut up," she said. "Mrs. Weasley, can I?"

"Mmm, no. I don't think so. You're already going to your dad's later, I don't want you to overexert yourself." Eleanora sighed dramatically and collapsed into the chair next to Charlie.