\ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉\

~

~

They all followed Mr. Weasley through the wood, towards the stadium. Fred spent the entire twenty minute walk trying to defend his bet with Ludo Bagman, mostly to Hermione, who thought the whole thing was ridiculous.

"Listen, it only makes sense," he said, walking quickly to keep up with her. "Krum's got to get the snitch, he's a legend, but let's be honest- Bulgaria's not that good."

"Then how did they make it to the cup?" Hermione said testily.

"Because of Krum! I'm telling you, Hermione- wait til' you see him..." Eleanora and George watched the two in amusement, half listening to Bill and Charlie talk to Percy about some disappearance at the Ministry.

When they reached the entrance of the stadium, Eleanora peered upwards, squinting to try and see the top. "Seats a hundred thousand," Charlie said in awe, staring up with her.

"Prime seats!" said the Ministry witch at the entrance when she checked their tickets. "Top Box! Straight upstairs, Arthur, and as high as you can go." They all followed Mr. Weasley into the stadium and up the purple carpeted stairs. When they got to the Top Box, Eleanora settled herself into a purple-and-gilt chair between Fred and Ginny. Bill, Charlie, and Percy sat behind them, and Charlie leaned forward to talk to Eleanora about the match.

"If it was England against Ireland, the match would be closer you know," he said, still upset over the match England lost in the playoffs.

She shook her head. "Dunno mate, I think if it was England against Ireland they'd have their hands full keeping things peaceful in the stands."

"Well yeah, it'd make it even more fun," laughed Charlie. "But think about the match. England's got the best chasers in the league... but Ireland's got a really well rounded setup-"

"England would win, their seeker's almost as good as Krum," said Eleanora.

He snorted. "No way. He's not half as good as Krum, and anybody from the Irish team could knock him off his broom in an instant."

"Oh come off it, Charlie," Bill said, leaning forward to join the conversation. "The English are much better flyers."

"Better than Bulgaria, do you think?" Eleanora asked, turning further in her seat to face both boys.

Bill considered for a moment. "That's a tough one. I mean... I suppose- Bulgaria's better. Yeah, they train better."

"How do you reckon that?" Charlie said.

"Well it's freezing there, they've got to train in all sorts of conditions."

"So did we- back at Hogwarts!" Charlie said, and Eleanora laughed, turning back around to look at the program Ginny was holding.

On the other side of Ginny, Hermione was reading her own program. "A display from the team mascots will precede the match," she read aloud.

"Oh, that's always worth watching," said Mr. Weasley. "National teams bring creatures from their native land, you know, to put on a bit of a show."