Chapter 6: Dream

Finn's pov:

My vision grew blurry as I sat up from the middle of a dirty path that im not familiar with.

'where am I?' I stood up looking around to see trees lining up beside the path perfectly.

I followed the path on where it's suppose to lead to and there was a kingdom that looks so surreal because of it's size and unusual architecture.

The appearance of the castle was splendin with it's water falls rushing down beautifully in every corner and vines that crawls all the way up the castle and seems to form a wonderful design and the walls that seems so stirdy and almost impossible to break through.

It have a large gate that seems to be securely locked preventing me from seeing what's inside behind the walls.

And suddenly out of nowhere two buff guys with armors which I assume is the castle guards "Let me go!" I tried getting away from there grip but they just grasped my arms firmly and harshly in response and dragged me past the gates and inside the castle.

I looked around in awe at how beautifully it was decorated with a large shimmering chandelier hanging up so high and spacious room with golden stairs with two passage way on both sides and I looked beside me to see a room, same with the other side.

I shook my head from my trance and remembering that I'm still hold captive from this guys that I'm not so keen on.

"What do you want from me?" I asked and they just looked straight ahead leading me up the stairs and going left.

I contemplated on using my abilities but decided against it and let them drag me to whatever's on there minds.

We reached two large doors and they opened it and I assume it's the throne room because of the Large chair and a intimidating looking man that seems to look straight at my soul.

They bowed respectfully infront of the man while I just stood there curiously.

"Your highness we have captured your arch nemesis, and do you want to kill him with your bare hands or let us do it?" The guy from my right said and I stood there shocked.

"Woah, woah, woah I don't even know you" I pointed at the man who they called king.

"You might not know me young man but you have been my enemy since you we're still in your womb" His booming voice answered

"Yeah exactly I'm a young man, and I'm too young to die so nope I'm leaving" I said turning around but the damn guards just holded me in place as I sighed.

The king took out his sword and instructed the guards to push me forward.

That was the last strand I got and elbowed the guard on my right and he groaned out of pain and used my telekinesis to throw the guy on my left across the room and glared at the king daringly.

"I know you have that abilities and you're not the only one." He spoke which made me confused and curious.

"Really? who?" I questioned curiously and he made the chair lit up in fire while he sat in it.

"Woah! you have fire" I said amazed but remembered that this guy just planned to kill me so I backed up and sprinted out the door but not before he said something.

"Bring out the prisoner!" His booming voice echoed around the wide room and I looked back to see a covered cage.

I stood there confused out of my mind "What is that?" I asked