Chapter 13: Delmi

Finn's pov:

I woke up from a ringing coming from my phone. I reached beside me to the bedside table, feeling for my phone.

I reached it near my face as I squinted my eyes adjusting to the light that entered my bedroom.

Pressing the accept button I bring it near my ear "Hello? is this Finn wolfhard?" A lady spoke into the phone.

I cleared my throat "Yes this is him" I answered trying to hide my sleepiness.

"Oh! I'm sorry I just woke you up from your slumber mr. Wolfhard!" She exclaimed apologetically.

"No it's fine. who's this by the way?" I asked.

"This is Maria, I'm the co director of the Harry Potter movie" She stated, and I registered it in my brain for awhile... 'OH MY GOSH!. Keep your cool Finn'

I cleared my throat again fully awake now "Yeah?"

"Well I'm just here to inform you that you are officially casted as Damsel Potter!" She excitedly exclaimed.

I layed there stunned and I sitted up "Oh my gosh! really?" I disbelievingly spoke.

"Yes, me and the directors really like how you express the character during the audition, so we didn't have a choice but to pick you willingly" I was grinning now.

"Oh and can you please come to LA for a bit so we can discuss this?" She added and I nodded. I realized she couldn't see me.

"Sure! when?" I asked.

"Is next week okay?" She questioned, and I thought for awhile.

Yeah that's fine" I couldn't stop smiling.

"Okay then, thank you mr. Wolfhard. See you soon" At that she hang up.

I jumped out of bed trying to contain my excitement and quickly called the person that was on my mind after the call.

It rang two times before she picked up.

"Hello?" Her feminine voice rang through the phone and I smiled wider.

"Mills! you wouldn't believe what just happened" I excitedly spoke.

"Oh hi Finn! and what is it?" Her accent noticeable.

"I got the role!" I enthusiastically exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh! I knew you're gonna get it!" She shrieked, I pull the phone away from my ears a little as I chuckled.

"You seem more excited than I am" I humorously laughed.

I heard her scoff "Who wouldn't be excited to find out about their best friend to be in a big movie?"

I shook my head smiling "Yeah I would be excite-" I heard something whisper in the air.

"Finn? you there?" I snapped out of my thoughts, hearing Millie's voice called out.

"Yeah I'm here just a bird bumped into my window, but anyway's I promise I'll talk to you later. Okay?" I said. 'I need to know if I heard right.'

"Okay bye Finn!" At that she hang up and everything around me is a complete silence.

I looked around, my ability present to hear it clearly.

Show them what you're capable of.

I heard it again. It was very low above a whisper and I wouldn't have heard it without my abilities.

'Last time this happened, my powers got crazy' I looked around cautiously, trying to see a somekind of sign that I accidentally used my powers.