Chapter 17: Invitation

General pov:

"you, servant Bring me the letter" Ovonel pointed at one of the kingdom maids, referring to the letter from some captain guard of the kingdom, who told to send to him which seems to be important.

The person nodded her head and trudge out the throne room to retrieve the particular envelope.

He looked to his left where Waseha is standing, "Waseha, Do you have anything you know regarding to the alpha?" He asked.

Waseha shook his head, "Negative your highness, I haven't found anything other than the last time I've visited the wolf." 'Like you didn't just saw the girl with him yesterday' He thought 'I can't tell him about that, even if it cause my life... I've failed to protect him by being corrupted by this 'king' asshole. this is the least I could do to Finn... and the king and queen that sat in this very throne before Ovonel'

The king nodded his head in approval, Waseha mentally thanking that Ovonel doesn't have any somekind of telepathy to read his mind.

The maid from earlier came back in the room with an envelope clutched to her hand, and got nearer the king to give him the piece of folded parchment.

Ovonel opened the envelope waving the maid in dismissal as she went back to what she was doing earlier.
_________________
Your highness,

The kingdom is slowly coming down. The civilians are protesting against you. It seems that they totally disagree with your requests to fight with you.

As they want to stay loyal to your former nemesis'.

I'm afraid this can cause damage if we fight against the alpha. the other guards can hold them off but they won't fight beside us.

What do we need to do?
__________________

The message was short but it rapidly made him have a headache.

He rubbed his temples with his thumb and middle finger, "Waseha, do an announcement to the people that if they fight against us. Their heads will be separated from their bodies" He growled enough for Waseha to hear.

Waseha only nodded his head and trudge out the room to do what he was asked to do.
______________________________________

Millie's pov:

I woke up to the rapid beeping of my alarm clock as I groaned reaching to my bedside table to shut off the annoying sound.

Successfully shutting it off I turned back to my side and made myself comfortable, covering myself with the comforter.

About to fall asleep, something made me shot my eyes open. 'That was one heck of a dream...' I thought.

Then I sitted up feeling my sleepiness to be nonexistent anymore. I stopped when I was about to stand up when I saw something on the bedside table.

A gasp escaped my lips as I scrambled up backing away from it.

My back hit the wall, as I stared at the purple flower that layed innocently on the table... was it actually a dream?

I shook my head, finally having the courage to go near it and pick it up with care. Studying it to prove my point that it is really the flower...

"Oh my gosh..." I mumbled under my breath still looking at it.

All the memories from yesterday came back...

Fell

Finn

Saved

Water