Chapter 11: Silhouette

Finn's pov:

I opened my eyes to see I was in some kind of void, a very dark void. I squinted my eyes to notice a flashing white light going straight at my direction.

It came nearer my direction but I couldn't even feel a fear and I felt like I'm somehow connected to it.

I stood still not moving a muscle and watching as it moved closer to me. I finally had a good look to it... it was a silhouette of a white shining reindeer.

My eyes hurt a little by looking at it 'Hello Finn' It spoke in a soft feminine voice.

"Hello?" My voice echoed in the void.

'I don't have so much time dear, but I know you can control your powers. it's a part of you, and train it cause powers are suppose to be used not waste it by sitting it out. And you might feel not very pleasant these days for a certain reason' The deer pointed out in the same soft voice.

"What do you mean?, who are you?" Lot's of questions was on my mind.

'Goodbye sweetheart, I wish I could talk more to you and hug you tightly but I know I couldn't, And I know for a fact that you will be great on this journey' And just like that the deer exploded in a silent white light.

I covered my eyes with both of my hands, my eyes shut closed.
______________________________________

And you know it, I woke up confused and curious 'Jeez... My head is gonna hurt more if this keeps up'

I lazily hopped off my bed not feeling good, but my brain active and turning. I felt like shit. 'I might be sick or something'

Then I remembered something about my dream... 'No it might be a coincidence'

I covered myself in my comforter standing up. I walk out of my room in only socks and a comforter covering me from shoulder to toe.

I tiredly made a cup of coffee. Once the coffee was done boiling I clutched it in my hand going out the balcony.

I sipped the coffee staring straight at the sun begining to rise 'Guess I woke up early'

My nose was stuffy and I sneezed, sniffling. I continued sipping the hot beverage in my hand.

My cup was empty by the time the sun fully emerge from the darkness as I let an air out of me.

I went back inside, closing the balcony door and putting the cup in the sink. 'I'm glad it's Sunday, so no work'

I crawled on the couch, grabbing the remote from the armrest. I curled up in a ball laying my head in the armset, opening the tv.

I heard my phone rang from upstairs and I used my telekinesis to float it down here, to tired to stand up and go up there.

I took it once it neared me and read the caller ID to be Matt.

"Hello?" I cringed at the raspiness of my voice and cleared my throat "Hello?" I spoke again in a much clearer voice.

"Good Morning Finn" He replied.

"Good morning Matt, What is it?" I asked

"We really need you on set right now, considering you skipped filming during Thursday, so you're behind schedule" He informed.

I sighed 'Welp, work is work' "Okay I'll be there" I replied.

"See you Finn" And he hang up.

I forced myself up and went to my bedroom. I entered the bathroom to take a cold shower, hoping it would reduce my flu.