Chapter 15: Help

Gergahi's pov:

Being dumbfounded is an understatement after I heard about the plan.

"The kid? you mean the alpha sir?" I asked confused and he nodded.

It was really a surprising thing to hear from him, considering he's always the man that keep's telling me to stay invisible to anyones eyes in Earth, but now...

"I need you to befriend him and not like you are gonna kidnap him by catching him off guard to gain his trust, enough to let him follow you to places" Jeloma stated my eyes widening a bit.

Befriending someone is always a complicated thing for me to do, it's almost impossible. I'm always isolated from people, it's not really kind of my thing to have someone on my side. I prefer to do things by myself, and myself alone.

"But sir, I-I dont think-" He gave me a look. I sighed knowing I can't get out of this. "I'll try the best I can do" And he showed a small smile of triumph.

So here I am, finding a way to approach the powerful teen that is not so far ahead of me, walking down the sidewalk with a dark skinned male.

Like a light lit up in my head, I found an idea, which is kinda stupid but It's the only idea I have right now.

I charged at full speed at their slowly pacing forms, back turned to me. I purposely tripped myself, falling on my stomach as I reached their position.
______________________________________

Finn's pov:

"Seriously man, that guy was totally a creep" Caleb interjected while I rolled my eyes playfully at his dramatics. "Like he freaking snatch my handkerchief from my hand while I was about to blow my nose!"

"Yeah yeah" I waved my hand dismissively. Suddenly a guy about my age get past through both of us in full speed and tripping looking rather in pain.

The mystery guy with a packbag groaned in pain, and as of instincts I raced quickly crouching to level his bending state. "Are you okay man?" I asked concerned.

He looked up at me "I'm fine, I'm just really running late that's all" He replied. The guy tried to stand up, his face forming into a pained expression.

I reached into his arms to help him lift up himself "I think you need a doctor to check that up sir" I stated noticing the bruise forming in his ankle.

"Guess I need to" He looked around, looking kinda lost "Where's the Hospital though? I actually kinda accidentally landed here by some stop over mistake, and I was trying to catch the bus for the next ride" He pointed out.

"Oh, really? maybe we'll just take you there, beside my friend Caleb have a car" I gestured towards Caleb who'se been silently watching the whole interaction.

He looked at me rather surprised "No it's fine, I can still walk to reach the bus station" He started walking slowly limping a bit, gritting his teeth.

"No man, I think you need a little help. And we insist" I spoke genuinely and he sighed giving in.

Caleb tapped my shoulder from behind and I spun around giving him a confused look "Are you seriously just gonna take this man we don't know in the car?!" He harshly whispered.

"He need's help Caleb!. We don't even have anything more important to do" I whispered back.

"But we don't know him! what if he's another crazy fan pretending to be hurt so they could talk to you!?" He spat out.

I shushed him "Why would you think that? that's just crossing the line dude. We're just gonna drop him off the hospital and we're gonna head on our way" I compromised.