Chapter 1: Changes

Finn's pov:

I woke up at my alarm clock beeping, iluminating the time 7:00am.

I rolled to my side and let my body fall on the carpeted floor of my room. I laid there for a whole 2 minutes and finally deciding to get up.

I made a short trip to my bathroom and opened the drawer below the sink and took out my comb.

Staring at my appearance for a while seeing my messy hair, chapped lips, freckles spread across my face and my purple eyes. Yes purple eyes.

Combing through my hair to make it look more decent but to my horror it stayed the same as I woke up, so I gave up and put the comb back to the drawer and made it inside the shower to take a short bath.

Once I was done I got out and wrapped myself in a towel then made it to my closet to pick out an outfit which consists of a plain white t-shirt, black jeans and a white vans.

I wore my watch that was sitting peacefully at my bedside table and snatched my phone that was beside it moments ago and did the same to my wallet.

I almost got out my room when I forgot something 'shit my contact lenses'.

halfed jogging to my bathroom to put on my contact lenses and blinked a few times to get used to it. I look at the mirror finally satisfied.

So I went out my room and down the stairs to the kitchen to greet my parents.

"Hi mom, dad good morning," I called out to them while opening the cupboard to get the cereal.

I heard them say good morning back so I made it to the island stool and sat down setting the cereal down the island.

Slowly lifting my left hand and pointed my index finger to flick it gently to open the fridge door and retrieve the milk and set it down the island and used my head to nod it once to get the white bowl from the kitchen counter.

When I got them all at once I nodded my head once again and the cereal and milk started pouring themselves in the bowl.

Proud of myself I flicked my index finger and sent a spoon flying full speed at my direction but I caught it before it hit me behind the back of my head.

"Son what did we say about using your abilities?" my dad asked sternly.

"not using them" I replied annoyed while rolling my eyes 'oh yeah as you can see I have telekinesis, it is one of my abilities'.

"don't give me that attitude now, you can use it anywhere in the house but not while eating cause it's disrespectful." my dad lectured 'oh one more thing I'm actually the only one that has this kind of abilities in my family, and I'm happy they did not disown me yet'.

"okay dad" I replied.

"so sweetheart what are you doing today" my mom asked curiously but still kept her eyes at the book she's reading.

"well I'm gonna catch up my plane at 1:30pm to atlanta to start filming stranger things for eight months or more" I answered her question.

She gave me visible sad eyes "you're leaving now?"she asked for confirmation.

"yes Mom, so take care okay?" I replied the same time Nick came tip toeing down the stairs to scare me I rolled my eyes and spun around to see Nick just standing there on a scaring position.

He stared at me and I gave him an annoyed look and he blinked a few time then curse, 'yeah I also have a very sharp hearing 10 times sharper than a normal human'.

"God dammit I thought I'll get you this time" he said with exageration.

Rolling my eyes again, "Don't try me Nick, good thing I used my ability or I would've pinned you again. Remember last time?" I asked with a bored expression present on my face.