Chapter 7: Baking

Millie's pov:

"Seriously mills, How did you even come up with an unexpected plan just to let me prove that you're really my first kiss?" Finn questioned dramatically.

"Don't know it just popped up in my head" I shrugged slicing my waffles on the plate as Finn wanted to take me to dinner as he ordered something vegan and I ordered Waffles with strawberry syrup.

"Okay anyways, how was your day?" He asked curiously.

"Well nothing really happened after we had a sleepover" I replied with a bored tone.

"Okay then" He said

"So isn't tomorrow the baking lesson?" I asked excitedly for confirmation

"Yes, and speaking of that I actually need to shop ingredients for that so I'm gonna head to the store after this" He informed

"Can I come?" I asked enthusiastically and he looked at me for a second then shrugged.

"Sure if you really want to" He replied biting at one of the carrot he's eating and I cheered.

We talked and laughed all night while we eat and we shared the bill cause we cannot let the other one pay for all the meal.

"Ugh... that milkshake was good" I commented standing up Finn trailing behind me.

"Don't know how it taste but judging by the look on your face it taste good" Finn stated and we walked out the restaurant.

"So let's go to one of those baking stores!" I exclaimed dragging Finn near the side walk and calling a taxi over and throwing Finn on the back.

"Your the only person I know that is really excited to shop for ingredients" Finn pointed out chuckling then saying the destination we're going, to the driver.

We arrived at the store which is full of baking stuff I'll tell you that.

Finn opened the glass door for me as I said thank you and he took out a cart to push it around.

"Okay so we're gonna get flour because I'm sure I just ran out of flour" He took out 5 kilo's of flour and put it in the cart.

"So what's next? and can I get it?" I questioned

"Uh..." He looked up the ceiling trying to remeber "We need Milk, cocoa powder, velvet powder, white chocolate, whip cream, chocolate chip etc."

"Okay" I replied walking away from him as I searched the aisles for the chocolate chip.

I found it at the chocolate section as I run back to the cart to see Finn picking out different kind of sprinkles.

"Ooh, let's get this one" I said holding up a pink and purple sprinkles

"Okay, put it in the cart" He replied as he put blue and red sprinkles in the cart as I do the same and put the chocolate chips.

By the time it was 9:00 PM we we're done and Finn paid for the ingredients as I called my uber cause Finn insisted to call his own considering we go on separate ways.

Later on my uber arrived "Bye Finn, see you tomorrow!" I called out to him from the sidewalk as I entered the uber.

"Bye mills, be safe" He said waving and I waved back, Going to the direction of my house.
______________________________________

Finn's pov:

I watched as Millie's uber drove out of my view with the box of ingredients on my side waiting for my ride.

Later on it arrived here as I opened the trunk and easily lifted the box and entered the car and made my way back home.

I arrived at the penthouse as I put the ingredients on where their suppose to be and went up the stairs.