Chapter 20: England

General pov:

The moment all the small children quitely snucked out the kingdom, The adults made a plan to somewhat distract the guards to hold them in the same place on the back.

"Gerald where are the so called 'fireworks' you were talking about?" Liliana asked the boy.

He put down the binoculars he was holding, placing it on the window frame then walking to a chest pushed to the wall on his right side.

He opened the chest creating a creaking sound then pulling out a brown paper tube showing it to Liliana.

She nodded in confirmation. Fireworks isn't really a common thing on Delmi, It's mostly used in secret to prevent any distractions, so it was a great diversion.

The fireworks Gerald have was a handmade made by himself. "Okay, can you sneak up to the other side of town and light it up?" Liliana asked the boy.

"Yes I can do it, miss," He nodded his head then put back the firework he was just holding to a bag inside the chest then swinging it to his shoulder.

Liliana ordered a man on his early 20's to take Gerald's spot on the window. The man lifted it up to his eyes where he can see not even one guard roaming infront of the palace.

While Liliana and the rest waited patiently inside the four walls, Gerald quietly tip toed to the other side of town where he's soon gonna light up the burst of light.

He hid behind a bush, crouching down then setting up the needed things to ready the fireworks, Thanking that the bush didn't made so much noise enough to attract a person.

Gerald fumbled for his pockets, looking for the match he was sure he brought with him.

Fo a few more seconds of fumbling he grew kinda panicked as he didn't feel it in his fingertips.

Then suddenly the match box fell to the floor as he was about to stand up, ready to head back to the cottage.

He sighed in relief, picking it up then taking out one then lighting up one of the paper covered tubes, then do the same for the rest of it.

It made a sound of hissing signalling for it's success in lighting up. He quickly stood up then sprinting back to the cottage before it fires to the air.

He made it back to the cottage slightly panting for running across the town thankfully no one saw him. Liliana looked at him as he entered and he nodded his head silently telling her he did it.

She smiled proudly just then the burst of light shoot through the sky and made a loud sound of popping then a crackle of the light.

The guards automatically saw this and stared up at it. Some in confusion some in awe but mostly everyone just stayed still not moving an inch.

This gave the people time then scurried out pass the door when the next firework shoot up with the same loud sound that made them have a chance to run without getting noticed.
Liliana took the lead with Gerald on her side then the remaining people that go with the plan followed behind.
Together they left the kingdom in satisfaction with one goal on their minds...

Bring down Ovonel.
______________________________________

Finn's pov:

To be honest the main reason why I went with this trip was to be with Millie, cause why would I miss a chance to hang out with her?.

We're almost about to land as the flight attendant ordered us to buckle our seatbelt.

The plane began to fly down and landed on the England airport road. The flight attendant from earlier told us it was safe to get up and get our things.