Chapter 3: Cat

Finn's pov:

After the cast drop me off and continued scolding me for not turning off the gas yesterday I finally have a peaceful day for myself cause tomorrow we will be sorted to our trailers and possibly start filming right after.

So here I am on my couch watching old movies or whatever I find interesting on netflix.

I opened the cupboard in the kitchen with my mind to get the raw popcorn bag and catch it without looking.

I hold it with both my hand still watching the movie and heard it pop. 5 minutes later it was done so I opened it and took one.

I continued eating my popcorn and watching about 3 movies and finally deciding to eat breakfast, So I went upstairs to get my contact lenses but not before seeing my eyes, my iris' was surrounded by gold, silver, blue and purple.

It looked absolutely magical it even looks like it was lighting up.

Something came to my mind 'last time it did this a new ability was shown, maybe a new ability is gonna be introduced' I thought unsurely

I wear my contact lenses and changed into something casual and went out the front door.

As I was going to the elevator I saw a masculine guy looking at my direction he has brown hair hazel eyes and looks kinda intimidating.

I looked back at him and he look so fast to his right, I shrugged it off thinking it was just some fan and entered the elevator.

I went down the lobby and exited the complex, and to my relief there was no paparazzi or fans waiting for me outside 'guess they did not found out about the place I'm staying at yet'

I walked down the sidewalk of the road to find a place to eat.

I found this place called 'garden' which was about 15 minutes walk from the complex.

I entered and it was basically a salad place with quotes covering the walls and tables and chairs pushed to the window.

I went to the counter and ordered a tofu at a salad obviously, and went to sit down at one of the tables.

I looked out the window to see the view of the road and cars driving around.

One car caught my attention the most, it was driving full speed at a crossing white cat.

I jumped at my seat and sprinted out the door to catch the cat in time before the car hit me I pushed myself to the ground and backflip out of instincts and landed safely with the cat curled up in my arms.

"shh it's fine" I whispered to the scared cat, it meowed in response

'thank you' and licked my face and I chuckled in joy bringing the cat in a safe place to walk safely and made a trip back at the restaurant.

I didn't notice till now when I looked at the window people we're filming me I sighed 'guess that will be all over the news later'

My food arrived and I smiled at the waiter and thanked her.

I took a bite of my tofu and it was heavenly and ate the salad.

I finished eating my food and called for the waiter to pay for it.

I got out the restaurant and paparazzi's and fans starts swarming in 'when the fuck did they even got here?' I thought annoyed 'I should've went with a car'

I looked for a way out the crowd and found one and quickly sprinted in that direction to the complex the crowd following behind me slowly fading away.

I still kept running the crowd finally gave up keeping up with me.