Chapter 26: Determination

Millie's pov:

Sadie and I, exited the uber we rode from my house to the restaurant the cast announced where we would all shoud be.

I opened the glass door for both of us, then looked around the room for atleast one of the familiar faces of our friends.

Then I caught sight of Gaten's curly hair, "Sadie, there." I pointed my index finger on where Gaten is standing, his back facing us.

We made our way to him. "Hey, Gate's!" I greeted enthusiastically.

He turned around, a grin splitting his face as he eyed us both, "Hey, girls! The rest of the cast and Duffer are inside." He greeted back, then pointed his index finger at a closed door on the side of us.

"Alright, we'll go in." Sadie announced, before we both made our way to the wooden door and swung it open.

We are met with all the cast either standing or sitting and chatting with eachother.

I made my way to sit on a vacant sit that just happened to be beside Finn who is looking the other way, talking to Caleb.

Sadie then sat beside Caleb and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. At their action, Finn turned around, now sitting properly on his seat.

Not before he placed his hand on the table, he saw me, "Oh hey Mills! how are you?"

"Good, how bout' you?" I asked back.

"Yeah I'm fine too."

At that I looked around the table, then a question suddenly popped up in my head. "Who's plan was this?"

"This get together," I added, explaining.

He nodded his head to David who is talking to Matt about something. My mouth formed into an 'o' shape.

"Yep, he said something about; 'We all haven't been in the same room for atleast a night to just bond, beside work.'" He  re-said David's words.

I nodded my head, "Yeah, I agree."

Suddenly the door swung open and came in Gaten and soon after, the waiter who caried multiple menus.

She gave us all separately and I took mine, opening it then scanning all the names of food that is placed in order.

I decided to get the spaghetti. Minutes later of deciding, we all finally made up our minds of what we all are getting, as the waiter wrote down all the picked out meals.

I moved on my seat to sit properly, my back now resting on the chair. My gaze slowly turning to Finn who's already looking at me...

He quickly turned around, clearly flustered. I felt a smirk crawling on my face, then I leaned in secretly to him.

"Don't be shy Finnie, I know it's not everyday you see a beautiful view." I lowly said, close to his ear, 'What is wrong with me.'

I shrugged off my thoughts. He turned around, his eyes wide as saucers and his mouth hung open, "Wha- I- It's not t-that I swear! Wait! not that you're beautiful, b-because you are and there's no other way around it, and I just-" He stammered, before I cut him off with my chuckle.

"I know, I'm just messing with you." I stated, grinning, amused at his state. His pale cheeks flushed red and his eyes still wide open.

"I- oh..." He sounded out.

"So what did you get?" I asked, like earlier hadn't even happen.

"What? Oh... I got the usual... you know, vegetables." He responded, shrugging his shoulders.