Chapter 5: New information

Millie's pov:

"Yesterday was really interesting, so first of all there is a freaking Harry Potter sequel" I squealed in front of Sadie and Noah. We we're in mine and Finn's trailer and we are on our break from filming.

They looked shocked then there faces broke into the widest grin and they squealed with me.

"And Finn just got asked if he wanted to audition for Damsel Potter!, that's why I know about this" I said excitedly

"Wait did you say Finn is being casted with the Harry Potter cast?" Sadie asked shocked

"Yeah, but he still need the audition and I doubt he's not gonna get the role" I replied smiling and they gave me knowing looks

"Yeah! Harry Potter is gonna happen again" Noah exclaims

"oh and this weird thing happened yesterday too, there was this bunch of weird looking people and they had staff's and weapons with them. There was this one woman who step up and asked for Finn and he asked her why and she just said to come with them and Finn declined then we both tried to get away from them but they blocked our way glaring at us but Finn was not having any of it then surprisingly he swooped me in his arms and found a way between two men and continuously running for a WHOLE 15 minutes and when we got back from here he doesn't even look tired! not even one bead of sweat formed!" I told them the story and they just sat there open mouthed.

"Uh guys? you there?" I said waving my hand infront of them and they broke out from their stance.

"Wait what?" Noah asked confused and I just shrugged

"Finn can cary you?!"Noah added utterly shocked

"Yes Noah I was shocked too, believe me" I said nodding my head

"Wow, didn't know Finn has that kind of strength cause Millie your really heavy even I can't cary you" Noah bluntly stated and Sadie laughed.

"I take that as really offensive guys" I said crossing my arm acting mad but then broke out laughing with them.

Then the door shoots open which made the three of us jump from our seats.

"Yes Ryan I'm coming don't worry. No I just got an extra scene to shoot. Okay see you there" Finn was talking fastly on the phone he was holding to his ear while walking rapidly around the trailer to get his stuff and he looked at us then stopped.

"Uh hi Finn" I awkwardly waved, Noah and Sadie did too.

"Oh hi guys sorry for the racket I'm just really trying to catch the time for the photoshoot" He explains apologizing and continuing what he was doing

"No it's fine" I said smiling the two beside me just kept silent.

Finn looked down at his watch then cursed "shit well uh, bye guys. Oh and mills, there's brownies in the fridge, I baked it for you so you better it eat" He sternly stated on his way out the door and I almost melted at his kind gesture.

"Aw thanks Finnie we'll eat it" I said smiling and he smiled back dashing out the door.

"Aww... my fillie heart is melting" Sadie cooed and Noah agreed

I rolled my eyes at their antics "So you guy's want brownies or not?" I asked standing up to go to the fridge

"Yeah we'll try it. We hadn't tasted Finn's baking before though" Noah confessed

"Me too" I said loolimg around the small fridge then spotting the good looking brownies.

I raised the brownies that was on a tupperware signalling it to the two that was seated on the couch.