Chapter 21: Cookies

Millie's pov:

"Hey Paige," I greeted my older sister as I plopped down next to her while she scrolled through Netflix to probably find a movie to watch.

She looked at me, "Hey sis, how are you?" She asked still scrolling.

I contemplated if I should tell her what's up without revealing too much, I decided to just do it, I needed to get it off my chest, "Me and Finn talked earlier... " I started.

That statement instantly peaked her interest, turning off the television, now fully looking at me, "Yeah?"

"Well uh... First off so you wouldn't be confused. I actually confessed my feelings for Finn to him the other night... " She gave me a look, saying to go on.

"He did say he liked me back but he said we can't be together. " I spoke, trying to keep it together.

She gave me a sympathetic look but I went on, "And I asked him earlier why... He said he can't fall inlove or it might not end well... " I finished sighing deeply.

Paige stayed silent then finally speaking, "Well as far as I've known Finn, he wouldn't make decisions that would be a bad thing for someone... So he must have a pretty good reason about it. "

'Yes... A reason I can't be involved, or it will cause me harm. ' I said mentally. I nodded, "You're right. "

"I'm always right. " She flipped her hair sassily and a chuckle left pass my lips.

"Now you wanna watch a movie and forget about you being rejected, for awhile?" She suggested.

I frowned at her statement but quickly covered it up with a goofy grin, "Of course sis."
______________________________________

Zelah's pov:

"He's currently taking orders from Jeloma right now, Plena." I informed the old lady of the alpha's whereabouts.

Plena was Maria's trusted friend, when the Goddess did not yet ruled Halagan with Alexander.

So for Plena to keep that loyalty, she decided to help keep their son safe from anyone that can make him harmed from Earth and that involve's avoiding people from knowing the truth.

How does she know whom is trustable and the opposite you may ask?, Well I... I can read minds so as that I read minds of the people that know's him and see what their true intentions are.

If I see they have something in their mind that would set off a bad signal, I intimate them with death... With my arrow from afar.

Like that one blonde kid from the son's childhood that he dared tell the truth and do I read his mind which is already planning to tell his other male friend. I can't let that happen and so I shoot an arrow at his side and thankful for when the second time I read his mind it was all locked up from secrets that may spill.

It did cause for their friendship to break but it is better than the whole world knowing about his hidden abilities.

If his secret comes out, it would cause not only Delmi but also Earth a catastrophe so me and Plena tend to keep it safer.

You may be asking why I do this for Plena, well... She saved me when I was a kid when my mother and father fought for our home that was being taken away by Ovonel. My mom... Who had the telepathy died in the process, my dad soon followed.

I didn't get to see that cause I am already being taken away by Plena when I was just four years old.

So here I am... "I don't fully trust that guy, but enough to not order you to kill him. " She replied.