Chapter 9: Sleepover

Noah's pov:

I'm walking near Finn and Millie's trailer to get my money back from Finn.

I didn't knock on the door cause why would I? So I barged in and heard something fall.

"Noah! What are you doing!?" I heard Finn angrily exclaimed.

"Just here to get my money back" I shrugged going in to see Finn glaring at me from the couch and I saw a book at the other side of the room.

"okay I'll give you your money back just wait" He rolled his eyes standing up and picking up the book and putting it in the coffee table.

He pulled out his wallet and bring's out a 25 dollars bill "There, now get out of here" He ushered me out.

"Wait! why did you throw the book across the room? did I scare you that bad that you sent it flying-" I didn't finish my sentence as he closed the trailer door in my face.

I shrugged it off and walked back to set while pocketting the 25 dollars in my jeans.

I spotted Millie drinking what I assumed is starbucks as I went on her way.

"Hey Mills!" I exclaimed behind her as she flinched making me laugh.

"Nowah! I almost spilled my coffee!" She spoke angrily 'Jeez almost everyone is mad at me this day'

I put my hands high "Well you didn't, anyways what scenes are you doing today?" I asked

"I have a scene with you and Winona" She replied

"Okay then" I said walking with her to the set.

"So what did you do last night?" I asked curiously.

"Well I went to this coffee shop and drank coffee then went back home" She shrugged.

I suspiciously look at her "What?" She asked.

"Nothing" I said waving it off and going to my spot to film the scene, Millie doing the same.

________________

20 minutes later we all got a break to eat lunch and do whatever we want to do.

Me and Millie head to the cafeteria and spotted the rest of the cast so we went that way and I sat beside Gaten and Millie sat beside Finn.

"Hello guys! how are you all?" I asked enthusiastically and they all responded with 'fine's and good's'

"What are you guys up to later?" Finn asked.

"I'll be at home watching netflix" Caleb shrugged and Gaten agreeing.

"Don't know" Sadie spoke

"I'll be at home too" Millie said and I got an idea.

"We all don't have anything to do later right?" I asked for confirmation and they all look at eachother shrugging.

"Let's have a sleepover then! at my house, Chloe and Mom are out of town for a whole week and Dad have a business trip" I stated happily.

"Aren't we to old to have sleepovers?" Caleb asked unsurely.

"tsk tsk tsk Caleb, Age doesn't matter on sleepovers" I said shaking my head.

"So are you guys down?" I asked them

"I mean... okay why not" Millie spoke Sadie agreeing.

"Sure, got nothing better to do anyways" Gaten said

"Okay..." Caleb said unsurely.

"It will be fun Caleb, it's just a sleepover" I said rolling my eyes Caleb finally agreed.