Chapter 19: Time

(Please I really advice you re-read the last chapter if you continue reading this.)

Finn's pov:

Three weeks. Three weeks. Three weeks.

Those days rang through my head while I paced around my penthouse, running my fingers through my curls trying to ease the headache starting to come, that I do out of habit.

'How can I say goodbye to anyone for three weeks?!', I let out a frustrated sigh, remembering the events not so long ago earlier.
_________________

He let out a deep sigh as if he knew this was coming, "Two weeks," He suddenly piped in.

I looked at him in confusion, "I'll give you two weeks to say goodbye to whoever you want to." He explained.

My mouth felt dry at the word 'goodbye', "But how am I supposed to do that?!"

"And you can't just tell me what to do! I-I could harm you if I want to!" I spoke loudly trying to intimidate him but also hesitantly.

He raised his brow, clearly nonplussed by my statement, "Will you though?" He asked, he got me there, cause even if he have bad intentions I know I wouldn't even dare use my powers to harm a being.

Not even a fly, I couldn't do it. It's like I'm just using advantage of my abilities.

He noticed my silence, then began to speak again, "So it's settled, you're going back to Earth and do what you want to do for two weeks then Gergahi will come pick you up after those days." He sternly stated.

I felt a tear building up in my eyes as I tried to blink them away looking the other was for Jeloma to not see my sorrow.

But of course he noticed when I involuntarily sniffed. He let out a sigh of defeat, "C'mon kid, Don't try to use your sadness against me. But since like you really need more time... maybe we can extend it for one more week."

It's not enough but I'll take it, it's better than fourteen days. I used the colar of my shirt to wipe the tear that rolled down my cheek.

'I hate how vulnerable I am, I just want to be strong... Why can't I do that?', I turned back around again with a stoic expression trying to cover up my sudden tears that threatened to spill just moments ago.

"I'll take it." I agreed.

"But... You should never mention this to anyone." He interjected.

"Why?"

"Tell me Finn, do you want them to worry about you? do you want them to suffer knowing you'll just be gone in a span of three weeks?" He questioned.

"No..." I replied silently.

Then at that, Jeloma told Gergahi to bring me back. I honestly have no idea why I can't do it again like last time, but I was just happy to be back to the place where I grew up to get use to that I will soon leave for an unexpected reason.
__________________

I finally stopped pacing around and made my way to the balcony, sliding the glass door open and to be met by the comforting cold air of the night.

The full moon shining brighter than usual. I leaned on the railings with my elbow resting above it, inhaling the air to calm down my nerves a bit.

I'll start tomorrow... But now that I think about it. I can't just be all lovey dovey with them when in three weeks I'll just be gone in a snap of the finger.
I can't do that to Millie... Millie.