[11]

"Hyung? You know how were best friends and you'd die for me?" The Stray Kids manager laughs and puts a hand on my shoulder. "What do you want?"

"I need a lift to the JYP training centre."

"Okay. I've gotta take Felix shopping in an hour so I'm free now or after an hour."

"I-I need to go now if that's okay?"

"That's fine just let me get dressed."

"Okay thank youu~" He walks back out into his bedroom and I walk into the kitchen and start making him some coffee in a flask. "You ready Kei?!"

"Yeah! Here." I hand Jay his flask of coffee and a slice of toast with butter and jam on top. "I don't have time to eat these Kei."

"It's fine. I'll feed you whilst you drive." He chuckles and pats my head as he walks off. "Thank you." I follow him out and he speaks as he leads me to his car. "How come you're going to the training centre then?"

"Channie-hyung said I could use the gym there and the practice room they use."

"Aahh."

"Yeh." I sit in the passenger seat and feed Jay as he drives to the training centre. Once I'm there into straight to their practice room and start working out by practising choreography for a few hours. My heart pounds as I finally stop dancing and run my fingers through my hair as I walk over to my phone and water bottle. Sweat drips down the side of my face as I pant with my mouth hanging open to try and cool off as fast as possible. I go to drink my water but am only allowed a sip before it turns empty.

Great.

I sigh and grab my phone before unplugging it from the stereo and walking our of the room. My stomach grumbles as I walk over to a water fountain and fill my bottle back up before walking over to the practice room and hearing music playing from inside. "YuuUUUUHHHH!"

Oh.

Changbin.

"When did you get here?"

"I was just about to ask you that." I smile at him as I walk over. "I left this morning."

"Oh."

"What you doin'?" He smiles as I hold out my water bottle for him. "You need it more then me." I chuckle tiredly before downing some as he speaks. "I just came here to work on some songs before Chan-hyung and Han show up."

"Oh... S-should I leave?"

"No you're fine! I'm just listening some things through Kei."

"Oh okay. So I can listen?" I make a cute face as I walk over to his phone. "Maaaaaybe."

"Does maybe mean yes?" He scoffs so I press play on his phone before he puts his hands over my ears. "I JUST WANNA HEeEeAaAaArR iT!"

"No you have to wait!"

"Who has to wait for what?"

"Kei does."

"TeLl HiM I DoN't HaVe To WaIt HyUnG." Chan just chuckles and pats my head as I frown. "Hey!"

"You can't hear it unless you're a part of stray kidz or you're helping produce it."

"...Well I wanted to help but he covered my ears..." I speak so quietly it's almost a whisper and sip my water bottle as Chan pauses the music and Changbin let's go of my ears. "You want to help?"-Changbin-

"If you need help."

"Well we don't really need-"-Chan-

"If you want help." Chan looks at me unsure and I look at him desperately. "Please let me help- I love music."

"Okay. But no messing with my laptop." I smile. "Okay." Han pops his head inside. We all walk out and I stay silent as they all walk into a production room and still stay silent as they all start working on a song.
"No that wouldn't work there..."

"What about this?"

...

"No that isn't it either." They all get frustrated over something missing from the song and I timidly hold my hands out to Chan for the headphones. "Do you wanna tell me...?"

"I can't explain."

"Okay." He hands me the headphones and I make a save on the original piece before adding in some bits to try and help them. I hand Chan the headphones when I'm done and he presses play as my phone goes off. "Shit that's work- Can I come back to your place later?"

"Yeah?" Han answers like it was a stupid question and I smile embarrassed as I get up quickly. "Okay I'll see you later!" I rush out and Chan looks around confused after hes finished listening and takes off his headphones. "Where did Kei go?"

"He had to go to work."

"This is amazing guys!"

"Play it on the speakersss!!" Chan does as the whining Changbin says and they sit in silence as they listen and bop to the song.