[61]

"I.N-ie come on." He giggles and jumps on my back. "Andksbdnwkxshd." Chan cringes for me as I.N forgets I'm still sore probably but I don't speak up and just take him to his bedroom as I escort Hyunjin there as well. I make sure they're both in bed before leaving them to sleep and making sure everybody else goes to bed. I walk back into my bedroom and sigh before going on my laptop and speaking to the manager who's getting dressed into pyjamas. "Hyung what stuff are you doing tomorrow?"

"They've got the concert tomorrow."

"But what have you got to do tomorrow?"

"Uh... I've got to finish putting the stuff in the list of what to do in the timetable and then print off copies for everybody in the group. And then I've got to make food at six thirty for everyone"

"Oh. I'll do the timetables. I MEAN IF THAT'S OKAY? I know how to? I won't mess it up?" He chuckles. "You have to get some sleep Kei."

"I can still do the timetable. And then at least you won't have to wake up at like five in the morning just to finish the timetable. Send me the list and what you've done so far and I'll do the rest." He sighs and runs his fingers through his hair as he sits down. "Thank you Keiko."

"It's okay." He sits down on his bed and sends me the stuff I need before giving me a packet of chocolate chip cookies. "W-what's this for?"

"A thank you."

"But you don't have to-"

"Shhh." He smiles and lays down in his bed. "Night Kei."

"Night." He puts his sleeping mask on and I put my glasses on before getting started on the timetable. I end up not getting any sleep and walk into the rented out dining room and kitchen spot. I hand their manager the timetables and he thanks me again. Minho grabs my hand with a smile and goes to drag me over. "Breakfast time~"

"I can't. Tacos for dinner though." I take my hand back and rush out before putting on a clean set of clothes and running to the van before all of the behind the stage people leave without me.