[66]

"Daily pestering?"

"I'm just asking you again if you're sure this is what you want."

"I can't join their group."

"You're already living with them and working with them Keiko! Do you not want to be in their group?"

"N-no I want to but I already asked Chan how he'd feel and he doesn't want another member! And I'm not going behind his back! Him and the other members all don't want another member and I'm not going to ruin their perfect teamwork just so I can perform!!"

"Keiko-"

"I'm leaving!"

"Your paycheck Keiko." I clench my jaw and take the envelope before walking out. I see Chan outside JYP's office and he smiles at me but I just freeze.

Did he hear that? No. He would look shocked. Plus even if he did we didn't say their group name so he wouldn't know.

"Are you okay? That sounded intense."

"Y-you heard that?"

"I mean not words just loud shouting."

Thank the gods.

"It's fine. He's being stubborn like usual."

"T r u e."

"I need to go."

"Okay have fun." He hugs me for some reason and I clench my jaw as sadness rises when I hug him back. He stops hugging me and walks inside the office so I walk down to the lobby when Seungmin rings me. "Please can me and I.N have some of your ramen?" I chuckle. "Help yourselves."

"Thanks."

"How much room for clothes do I have?"

"Two of the big drawers in the dresser."

"Cool. Thanks. I'll be home in an hour or two if you need anything?"

"Pizza?"

"I thought you were having some of my ramen?"

"Yeah but pizza for later?"

"Uh. No."

"DAMMIT."

"UGH LIFE'S SO HARD I KNOW!!" I hear Han laugh through the other end of the phone and smile. "I'll buy us all sushi."

"Ooo."

"Okay do you need anything else?"

"Uh sort of. I need a new robe?" I chuckle at the randomness. "Any robe? Soft? Fluffy? Silk? Long? Short? Medium? Buttons or tie together? Hood or no hood?"

"...Just a robe like my old one I had?"

"I don't know your old one."

"Oh. Okay. Um... Grey, soft but nearly fluffy, tie together and no hood. Long. Pockets. I don't mind with the tying stuff and length just the colour and material. I'll pay you back when you get here if you find any?"

"Cool. I'll be back soon then."

"Thank youuu~"

"It's okay. Byeeee."

"Bye!" I hang up and head out by myself with my anxiety raging like a thunderstorm inside me.