[68]

First I have a panic attack because of the music and driving combined and then a meltdown on the side of the road with a very well known idol and he could've been seen if it was day time. And I also stalled us so much that the pizzas are now cold and everyone is annoyed. Basically I ruined everything for everyone again and I'm feeling sorry for my shitty ass, again.

"Kei you coming?" I clear my throat and Chan knows immediately something is wrong. "No..." He poses his head up and sees my tear stained face before kissing my forehead. "Do you want it in here?" My bottom lip quivers as I nod a little and he smiles gently. "Okay I'll be back in two seconds." I hide my face under the covers again as he leaves until he comes back with my pizza and a small box of mozzarella sticks. He climbs up onto my bed once I've taken the food and wipes my eyes gently. "I know it's stressful now but everything will be okay. You'll become an idol in that group you want to join and you'll be able to eat all of the pizza and ramen you want... Dont join that group too fast though I mean we only just got you." I smile and he pokes my forehead. "Eat all of it Kei!"

"I will I will. I haven't eaten yet."

"THEN YOU BETTER NOW."

"I wIlL!" He glares at me as he gets off of my bed and I smile to myself as I start stuffing my face with food. Minho comes inside a couple minutes later and climbs onto my bed to see I'm writing in a notebook. "What you doing?"

"Uh, just writing."

"Writing what?"

"Just. Lyrics... Not really. My brain wont focus I'm shit at this." I chuck the notebook and he looks at me shocked at the sudden outburst. "It's okay, just take your time with it and itll come."

"I don't have time I'm already twenty!"

"And I'm two years older then you."

"But you're already in a group and your future is secure and planned and I'm fucking confused and always lost."

"But you don't need to stress out about all of this now. You can take as much time as you need figuring things out here." I go silent at his words. "Hm?"

"Mhm..." I want to hug him but hold back from reaching out and he pats my head. "Come on let's go watch a movie."

"My eyes hurt too much..."

"Is that why you were writing and not gaming?" I chuckle a tiny bit and he smiles. "I'm... Sorry I made the pizzas cold."

"What do you mean you made them cold? Chan said the car broke down."

"More like I broke down."

"Are you-"

"I'm okay now. Sort of. I just had a panic attack and needed a bit of time."

"Ah..."

"So technically it's my fault and I'm sorry."

"Well technically cold pizza is better anyways because then we don't burn our mouths."

"Chan said the same thing." I sound confused and he scoffs. "Yeah cuz it's true dumbass."

"Tch."

"DON'T TCH ME." I smile and he frowns at the strange reaction to him trying to intimidate me. "What's that smile for?"

"Nothing."

"What's funny?"

"NothiNG-" He puts his face in front of mine and I quickly lean back away from him. He smirks and just that expression sends a shiver up my spine. "Funny now?"

"Y-yeah-" He yanks my legs to either side of his waist and I look up at him a bit shocked as he hovers over me. "How about now?" I just nod and he grins. "Hm?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." We both forget what we were even talking about and he leans down some more until the sides of our noses are touching. "How about now?"

Oh gods. Why is this... W-why am I liking this? I can't be gay I've already- I'm not gay. I'm not I can't be doing this. Even if we are friends it's weird doing this with friends.

I back away from him suddenly and he looks at me confused. He thought we were playing but thinks that by the look on my face that I wasn't having fun. "Sorry."

And because it made me extremely confused and defensive, I don't ask him why he's sorry and just play along with it in the panic.

"It's okay..."

"Did you already eat your pizza?"

"Yeah."

"Nice. Well I'm gonna go have a shower." He tries to act as normal as possible before leaving the situation as quickly as possible and I stay completely frozen. Hyunjin comes inside as I'm climbing down my bed and I jump out of my skin when he hugs my back. "OH MY GODS-"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?"

"LeAvInG!"

"Wait where?" He let's go of me and I grab a face mask and my bottle which answers his question. "This late?"

"Mm."

"But it's our day off."

"I need to do... Something."

"You can play games with me?"

"My eyes hurt."

"ThEn YoU sHoUlD bE sLeEpInG nOt GoInG tO pRaCtIcE."

"No time bubba."

"Wha-" I ruffle his hair and he pouts as I walk out of the bedroom. I fill up my bottle with ice cubes and then put some strawberry flavoured water inside it before putting it inside my backpack and putting on the rest of my outdoors wear. "See you later Channie!"

"See you later!" Felix watches me walk out confused and hands Chan an ice lolly. "Where's he going?"

"To gather some thoughts."

"Oh. Practice again?"

"Yeah. He brought a bottle of water this time though." Felix relaxes finally and let's out a sigh. Chan chuckles and sits back in the sofa. "Why you sighing?"

"Last time he passed out a couple of times because he wasn't drinking or eating enough..."

"He should be okay now though... He's eaten and has a drink with him." Felix nods and starts watching the movie with Chan again.