[23]

"Who?" Everyone looks at Minho when they hear his scary tone except from me because I'm pretending to be playing a game.

But I actually just rang Minho with an unknown ID whilst he was playing a game.

"Who? I'll kill you... I'll really kill you." I look away from my phone the smallest bit to see Minho already looking at me and internally panic.

Shit. He's angrier then I thought he'd be. I can't defend myself now he's already looking at me.

...

"I love youuuuu~" I don't run from him as he sits closer and fake cry as he squeezes me into his side until something cracks and I wheeze. He let's go of me and I just sink down on the sofa and lay on my back spaced out. Minho brushes my face with his hand and I sigh as I sit back up.

That actually made me feel a bit better. Now my back doesn't hurt as much.

"Wait hyung do it again." He raises and eyebrow and I chuckle anxiously. "My back needs cracking." He squeezes my back and I make a pained sound as my bones crack again before looking at him shocked. "Again-"

"Shush you idiot." I pout when he flicks my temple and tackles my head under his arm roughly. All of the food gets plated up so I dig in with the others to the enormous feast of ramen and a thousand side dishes. I turn to Minho and talk quietly under the others conversation. "Do you want some soju?"

"No soju right now."

"Why? We're both old enough."

"Because it's a casual dinner not alget drunk time and we have some beer in the fridge for later."

"O h." He scoffs at my shocked expression as I sink back into my seat and start spacing out as I watch Chan speak. My gaze turns empty as I watch him talk and he turns to me as he speaks. "You okay?"

"Huh?"

"You good?"

"Oh- Yyeah."

Dammit I can't think straight.

"Here you can make you're likes this." He hands me some card and I blank out again.

He said something about card... Are we making cards? Uh... Um...

"For the christmas decorations."

"Oh." He helps me a little because he knows what's happening and I sigh as I look at the card he gave me. I see him making them into rings so I grab something glitter and then grab the card again and start to get annoyed because I feel like I had an idea but I didn't and I don't and I'm confused and I don't know what I should make but everyone else is being so funny and making stuff and I can't.

What is happening?

I blink my eyes as I look at the abundance of material in front of me.

Christmas. Come on think! Christmas... Christmas stuff... Uh... Snowmen!!

I grab some cotton balls and some cardboard and try making the cardboard into a ball but get too frustrated with myself and chuck that away. "Nope." Chan chuckles a tiny bit just to make me feel better and I smile through the frustration and embarrassment as my eyes start getting watery. I look at all of the stuff on the table and start dissociating but snap out of it again and realise I was blanking again. I just blank out and try to look like I'm doing something productive instead of just being an idiot and start putting googlie eyes on a piece of white card. "Timers up!" I continue spacing out as everyone shows the decorations they made and Chan smiles at the paper with eyes on it. "What'd you make Kei?" I look up and let out a big sigh and that's it. The others all laugh but Chan can see the tears in my eyes and tries to comfort me. "No that's cool! Not exactly a Christmas decoration but it'll be perfect for halloween."

"Why didn't you just make a ring decoration?" I.N laughs and I force my words out. "I don't wanna talk about it." He chuckles and Han takes my paper. "And Kei made some wallpaper for halloween!" Everyone laughs and I do too as I lean over the table but as soon as my face is in my arms and my face is hidden against the table I actually cry.

Why. Why? It's just a little decoration and I can't even make a decoration and I'm so frustrated about it that I'm crying because I'm embarrassed that I'm this stupid. WHY?!

Chan diverts the attention away from me and someone who I think is Chan hands me some tissue under the table. I dry my face with it before sitting back up straight and Minho takes the tissue from me and chucks it into the bin as I look at him shocked. He pats my thigh as he leans forward before he continues finishing his own decorations.

He saw I was crying?

I go silent again but it's because I feel insanely depressed. "You okay?" Chan strokes my hair and I sigh as I lean my head on his shoulder. "I'm so stupid." He frowns and rubs my shoulder. "No you're not." I sigh again and chuckle a tiny bit at the tiny snowman on the table in front of me.

Did Chan make that tiny snowman? That's what I wanted to do. But I couldn't...

"Kei?"

"Mm?" I look at Minhi. "Do you want some beer?" I shake my head and sit up straight.

I need some sleep. I'm so exhausted.

I get up and Chan holds my hand. "Where you going?"

Oh. I didn't tell him.

"I need some sleep. Sorry."

"It's fine Kei. Sleep well."

"You too. I mean for later. When you go to bed."

"I know. Thank you." I leave the lounge and get into my pyjamas when I'm in the bedroom before laying down in my cold covers and falling straight to sleep.