[70]

"What are you doing up?"

"Can't sleep." I finish making my microwave burger and stuff my mouth with it. "Ow- Ow ow-"

"You just cooked it Kei." I suffer through the burning hot pain and Minho sighs as he leans against the kitchen counter next to me. "Next thing is bed." I raise an eyebrow as I turn to him but know that was a mistake when I see him glaring at me. "Yes. I said you're going to bed after that burger. It's four in the morning."

"But I can't sleep."

"Then lay down until you can. Or until we have to go out." I sigh and give half my burger to him before stuffing my face with my own food. He grabs my hand and drags me out of the kitchen and into our bedroom before putting me on his bed roughly. I look at him confused before he lays down next to me and hugs me into his chest tightly. "Sleep." I bury my face into his chest some more and he smiles as he strokes my back. I fall asleep finally and he falls asleep fast too.
Chan walks inside to wake us all up when he notices I haven't done it today and smiles when he sees me and Minho cuddling like we're glued together. He wakes up Seungmin and Hyunjin first before waking Minho and me up. Or he tries to wake me up. I just snuggle into Minho and the covers some more. "Get uuuppp!"

"Hm?"

"Wakey time."

"...Now?"

"Yes." I sit up and Minho chuckles at my cute sleepy face and strokes my bed hair down. "Coffee?" I shake my head. "You don't want coffee?" I shake my head and lay back in bed again. "You don't have to come with us if you're too tired Kei."

"We only came home at one."

"Yeah but he was up at four because he couldn't sleep." I stretch and they both look at me when I make a cute noise whilst yawning. "...That was adorable." Minho whispers to himself and Chan chuckles. "I think we should let him sleep."

"Yeah..." Minho gets out of bed as I sleep still and tucks me in before getting dressed.

-

"Kei... Wake up."

"Mm."

"It's three in the evening." Minho sits down next to me and pats my belly. "I need my bed." I sit up and he hugs my side. "Wake uuuuuppp."

"I am awake." I rub my eyes and he smiles before kissing my cheek and getting up. "Hoodie and jogging bottoms?" I fo the weirdest stretch Minho has ever seen and he looks at me confused. "How does your back go that far back?" I chuckle a tiny bit and he sits on my wqist instead of grabbing me clothes. "Your shirt is up~" He slides his hands around my waist and I mumble. "I trust you. Maybe. Please don't tickle me." He chuckles and sits back on my crotch instead. I whimper and he grins when my back arches a tiny bit before getting up and patting my belly. "Get up baby." He leaves and I whine annoyed before getting up and grabbing some of my clothes. I walk into the bathroom with them and have a quick shower before walking into the kitchen and making myself a coffee. "Feeling better?"

"Yeah?"

"Well you rejected a coffee earlier."

"Oh. Yeah."

"Good." Chan kisses my forehead and I look at him shocked.

Another lil kiss.

"What?"

"Nothink." He smiles and grabs one of my hands. "Come here stinky."

"Where are we going? W-wait my life juice." He snickers and yanks me out the front door. "You can drink it after. Serious talk time."

"S-serious talk?"

"Not bad serious talk."

"...You promise?"

"I promise." He shuts the door behind us and takes me a but further down the corridor before speaking. "I heard you and JYP the other day when you were both arguing."

"I know you said when I came out?"

"No I mean... I heard the conversation. I know about him wanting you to join our group." I completely freeze and he tries to fill the silence and make me feel better as I stay quiet. "The door isn't very thick and I don't think it was closed properly-"

"I told him I wasn't going to."

"I know but that's why I wanted to talk to you."

"What do you mean?"

"I want you to join too." My ears start getting hot and I feel my chest get tight. "I can't."

"Why not?"

"I just can't. T-the others wouldn't want me to."

"We can ask them but I know they'd all want you to."

"No they wouldn't-"

"I know they would."

"But Stays wouldn't."

"The real fans would stay with us-"

"But I don't want to join the group. I need to go."

"Wait. Kei please just think about it? We would all want you to join."

"I'll see you later." Chan wants to hug me but I walk away too fast and walk out of the apartment complex instead of back to the apartment. I walk to my Uncle's house very slowly because of how dark it is and knock on his door a few times. He doesn't answer so I try a few more times before just sitting outside his front door and hiding my face in my knees to stay warm. I end up falling asleep as it starts snowing and relax at the cold wind.