[51]

"Kei?"

"JYP said he has to stay here until everything's sorted out." I.N smiles but soon frowns when he walks over and sees I've got a black eye and a few cuts on my face. "Why's he beat up?"

"KeiKeiKei!" I wake up slowly and look around to see blurry people everywhere.

Shit. I slept. Fuck!

"Kei."

"Hi?"

"I gift thy a milkshake." I smile a tiny bit at Chan and he puts a chocolate milkshake in front of me. I stay hugging my cushion as I take the milkshake and he sits next to me. I know they can all see the bruises and cuts but I'm thankful when none of them bring it up. I turn to Minho as everyone talks amongst themselves and whisper in his ear. "Can I borrow some clothes?"

"Yeah just help yourself."

"Thank you." I get up and walk into his bedroom before looking through his drawers. I grab an oversized hoodie and some loose pyjama jogging bottoms before trying to take off my tops but not being able to when my side pangs in pain. I jolt and quickly hold my left side as I close my eyes and try to stay calm. All of my body just feels so sensitive and raw and Minho can see why I'd feel like that when he sees bruises all over my chest when I'm trying to take off my zip up hoodie. "Let me help." I stop when I hear his voice before he carefully pulls it off of me. "Do you want help with the shirt?" I look at the ground with an ashamed look in my eyes as I nod a tiny bit. "Ice and pain killers for dinner?" I smile a little. "Gormet." He chuckles and carefully takes the short sleeves off of my arms before taking my shirt off of me like a glove. I'm more then a little embarrassed that any of this is happening but if he didn't help me then I wouldn't be able to get changed so I just have to let it happen. I carefully put the hoodie on over my head and arms just when I feel Minho unzipping my trousers and look at him a bit shocked. "I-I can do that part." He chuckles at my expression and let's me put on my hoodie before I change my own trousers and then just flop on Minho's back. "You feel better?" I nod a little. "Now for some gormet food."

"Yum." I waddle behind him with my arms still wrapped around his waist so he grabs me some strong pain killers from the kitchen cabinet and grabs an ice pack. He waits until I've taken the tablets before he gives me the ice and I slip the ice pack up my hoodie and painfully rest it on my very bruised side. I keep quiet but follow Minho over to the sofa and sit down next to him when he holds his arms out for me to snuggle next to him. I lay on Minho's side on my right side poke his cheek with my left hand. "What's up?"

"Why isn't the TV on?"

"You want the TV on?"

"Not if the others don't..." He turns it on and I sigh peacefully as he lays his arm around my shoulders and plays with my hair. I start thinking about everything that's going on and hide my face in Minho's side. "What's wrong?"

"...I need help with some stuff..."

"What stuff?"

"...My wallet got stolen and the person that stole it is using my credit card..."

"What?" I go quiet and he kisses the top of my head. "We'll need to ring the police Kei."

"I-I don't have a phone anymore..."

"We can go into the police station then." I stay quiet and he slowly sits up. "We should go now if your card got stolen and they know how to get into your account."

"Okay..." I get up and Minho gets the manager to take us to a police station.