[22]

"So this vlive is going to be a variety episode! Here we have a few members in the kitchen cooking a feast and some others in the lounge. This is Jeon Keiko he's a very close friend and a cutie." Han strokes my hair as I stay laid on my front. "Mm." He chuckles and pats my back gently. "He gets to sleep because he's been working hard lately. And Minho will be home soon." Han sets the phone back down so the lounge and kitchen are both in view and goes back to what he was doing after putting up a little sign saying 'reality tv show COMMENCES'. I wake up as Minho gets home and ait up half asleep because the door woke me. My brain tries to register what's happening as I look around before I flop back on my face and fall asleep again. "Got your noodles Kei!" I sit up again and Minho chuckles as he shows me the packet of four cheese ramen. "This what you wanted?" I nod. "Okay well you don't need to pay me back it cost less then I thought it would."

"No I got moneys."

"Yes I know but I don't want your mOnEyS." I pout at him making fun of me and he notices ny Busan accent as I take ny noodles and turn away. "Fine because I wasn't gonna give you it anyway." He smiles and hugs my back as I tiredly walk into the kitchen and immediately get shoo-ed out. "...I-I need to put my noodles away?" Chan laughs and takes my ramen from me before Minho waddles me back over to the sofa. I sit down next to him on the couch and I space out as he goes on his phone. I fall asleep AGAIN so Minho puts a blanket over me and let's me sleep on his side. My eyes open when I hear a loud noise and look around confused until I see Seungmin and Hyunjin setting up a jenga tower that had already fallen. Minho glances at me before looking back at his game and I move the tiniest bit before hiding my lips and whispering to Minho as quietly as possible. "I have a boner." He looks at me and whispers back. "We're live."

"Since when?"

"Since I got back I think. But I can't see anything over the blanket."

"B-but what do I do?"

"Wait it through for a bit."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah it's fine... If it doesn't go away just make sure it's tucked and go to the bathroom."

"But... How do I do that?" He looks at me confused and I get even more frustrated as I angrily whisper with my mouth covered. "I've never had a boner in front of people before so sOrRy."

"Tuck it into a trouser leg so it doesn't poke up?"

"Oh."

"Idiot." I pout and he chuckles. "Just wait it out." I clench my jaw as he goes back to his game and watch him play on his phone as I hide under the blanket so only my head is poking out.

I don't want to wait though. I wanna... Ugh.

"Cooking time of the reality show!" Han takes the camera into the kitchen so I bolt out of the lounge and Minho chuckles to himself. I come back into the lounge a few minutes later and sit back down next to Minho. "Better?" I don't answer him as I go on my phone and he strokes my hair before grabbing my phone and flopping on my lap as hard as he can. My eyes widen as I look down at him and he smirks as I internally wish I could beat him to a pulp.

But even if the camera wasn't here it's not like I can beat him up anyway.

My annoyance from just thinking about Minho annoying me makes it grow before I slap his forehead. We both pause and I look down at his gaze as he slowly removes his phone from his eyes and he's glaring straight at me. "The camera."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"You wanna apologise?"

"No- JuSt BeCaUsE yOu'Re OlDeR-" He starts tickling me and I scream at first before he puts me on my front and tickles me even harder so I'm scream laughing into the couch. I'm not sure whether it hurts or tickles because he's doing it so hard but either way he isn't stopping and I'm on the verge of tears. "OkAy I'm SoRrY!" He stops and I sit up as I pant. "But you started it."

"But did he?"

"Yah." Changbin looks at me with a stern gaze. "...MmThat does seem like him." I chuckle and he smiles cutely as I pat his head. "It does." Changbin starts annoying Minho as I walk over to Chan who's sat on the floor leant forward whilst trying to build some lego. I sit behind him and lean on his back as I relax. "You do some weird things."

"Bam bam bam bam~" I do a peaceful tune when he speaks. "I'm going to fart." I stop making tunes as I smile and turn my head to the side. "A variety show needs someone farting." He laughs so I continue. "I'm going to test you. If you fart, you're an entertainer. If you don't, well, you're just a normal person."

...

"Still, I'm an idol group member." He sits up and it hits me like a brick wall as I turn to him shocked. "Can you fart-?"

"Right! You're idol group members! I thought we were entertainers."
(Vid. Kei is Jimin. Chan is Jhope.)

I say it in such a joking way that makes Chan laugh and I.N throw a cushion at me. "Idiot~!" I chuckle and chuck the cushion back at him with my tongue stuck out. I get distracted easily and float over to someone in the kitchen before seeing Felix cooking at the stove and hugging his back. "Kimchi or chicken nuggets?"

"Why?"

"It's for your dinner."

"Oh..." He smiles when I space out. "You alive?"

"Ramen. Do we have any kimchi?"

"No food till dinner!"

"BuT I hAvE sOmE MoRe RaMeN."

"Shoo!"

"Noooooo I'm here to support you in spirit." Felix chuckles as I wrap my arms around his waist and hug his back with a smile. "What you makin'?"

"Long worms in sauce."

"R A M E N." He chuckles and I look at him shocked. "Do you not have eyeballs?" He chuckles and I fake a chuckle.

Right... No one other then Chan knows I'm legally blind... But it's not like it's something they have to know? My inability to see well doesn't affect them does it?

"Yes but they're very tiny."

"You don't have tiny eyeballs. You have huge eyeballs lil lion."

"Awweee~ Thank youuu~" He chuckles and holds some kimchi up to my mouth. "O h. Thank you." I whisper when I get excited and take the kimchi from him before running away. Felix knows all I wanted was food so he's not offended I just ran off after so I sit down next to Han and help him cut some onions.