[62]

"Where are you?"

"Uuuuhhhhhhh..."

...

...

...

"Kei?"

"Mm?"

"You were saying something?"

"Uh. Oh. Um... Sorry what did you say?" Minho knows I'm not just ignoring him and speaks softer so he makes sure I know he's not mad at me. "Where you at?"

"Oh. I'm at the stage, why?"

"You said we'd have tacossss."

"Yeah I bought you guys tacos? They did come didn't they?"

"Wait you bought them?!"

"Yeah- I told you guys earlier?"

"But we thought you meant that you'd come eat with us!"

"I-I can't hyung I'm busy." He frowns. "Okay... Thank you for the food Kai."

"It's okay. Eat it all."

"We will trust me."

"Good. I've got to go so I'll see you later."

"Okay I'll see you later."

"Bye bye." I hang up and start running around like a headless chicken again until midnight. And when I'm at the hotel I head inside a practice room and start practising all night.

If I slept then I wouldn't wake up at 5am.

So after a few hours of practising I shower and then wake everyone up and make them breakfast so their manager doesn't have to. "You look tired boyo."

"Coffee." I hand Chan a cup and he looks at my face intensely before sipping the coffee and handing it to me. "It's for you-"

"You need it more Kei." He pats my head before sitting down for breakfast and I'm about to drink the coffee when my phone alarm to start packing up goes off. I stop it and put the cup down in front of Chan before walking out and into my bedroom. I pack everything of mine away as fast as possible before rushing down to the hotel lobby and waiting for the other backstage people. We all get in some cars and head to the airport and Chan rings me whilst I'm in the airport. My head pounds as I answer the call and rub my eyes. "Mm?"

"Thank you for the coffee."

"...It's okay?"

"Don't get too stressed. I'll be there to play games with you in no time." I smile a little. "Thank you. I've got to go."

"Okay. Have a nap on the plane!"

"Of course. Goodbye Channie."

"Goodbyes."