[43]

"What's wrong?"

"Should I be allowed to drink? I'm of age so I should be right?" Changbin stays quiet at the seemingly easy question because he knows the reason behind me being in Hospital. "...That's not up to me Kei."

"Well it's not up to my dad because I'm an adult. So that only leaves me. And I say I am allowed and it's fine but he says I'm stupid and I'm killing myself."

"...Do you want a hug????" He sounds very confused and desperate to help and I sigh. "Sorry... I know I shouldn't put all of this on you."

"It's okay." I sorry down next to him on the sofa and run my eyes. "He's throwing away my alcohol I have left."

"...Maybe that's a good thing though. It'll get rid of temptation and then you can find different ways to have fun."

"I don't drink to have fun. I drink so I don't have to feel anything." He frowns and sits up straight as he starts getting protective. "That's not good for you! If you're getting stressed or you feel too overwhelmed then you have all of us to talk to! And if you don't feel comfortable talking to us then you could see a therapist!"

"But talking about it doesn't help!"

"Then why are you talking to me about it now?" The question catches me off guard and I hold my head in my hands. "I don't know..." He strokes my back and I squeeze my eyes shut as a thousand thoughts race through my mind. "What's happening?"

"I can't stop thinking."

"About what?"

"Everything... I passed a woman with a yellow raincoat on, on my walk here." He chuckles when he thinks I'm joking and because of how frustrated I am with myself, I take it like he doesn't believe me. "That's funny? It's funny that my mum asks me to get her some milk and be home for dinner at six and I can't stop thinking that I've got to be home by six for dinner and I forget that mum needs milk because everything else distracts me. Like the customer that won't stop cracking her hands and the birds on the way to my old work place? It's funny that I can't stop thinking about the mistake I made yesterday when I was practising the Back Door choreography with you all when it was such an easy thing to do and I even made the choreography."

"No it's not funny! I just thought you were telling a joke..." I rub my eyes again because of how tired and stressed I am and he pats my thigh gently. "Plus if you made a mistake then none of us noticed."

"How did you not notice? I nearly tripped over my own damn foot?"

"Nearly though."

"Yeah I shouldn't have."

"It's fine Kei!" He hugs my side and I sigh. "No one noticed and even so, you won't make that nearly mistake again will you?"

"I don't know... I've been very unreliable lately." He frowns at how down I seem to be and hugs me into his chest. "That's okay."

"It's okay?" I sound lost and he scratches my head gently. "It's okay." I close my eyes as I keep my head resting on his chest before and he purposely waits until I'm asleep before taking me into Chans bedroom and laying me down on his bed. He let's me sleep as he walks out and goes back to what he was doing.