[6]

"Oooo KFC!"

"WOAHWOAHEOAHSHAHWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO!!"

I will never get over how loud they are. But I guess it's kinda nice.

I smile to myself and Chan watches a bit shocked as I walk into the kitchen without help. I feel for some plates in different cupboards and grab nine plates. I carry them all with the food into the lounge and put the stuff down on the table. "Wait where's the cutlery?"

"I dunno man it's your house." Everyone chuckles and I sit down with a cheeky smirk before Minho wobbles my chair and purposefully makes me fall off.

Ow.

"What'd I say earlier?"

"WhAt'D I sAy EaRlIeR~?"

"You're not even standing up and you're at it again."

"YoU'rE nOt EvEn- AH NO!!" He bites my neck again and I fake cry until Changbin drags him off of me whilst laughing.

Owy. Now my neck hurts...

I stand up with a frown and Chan chuckles at my expression change. "Everybody make sure you thank Kei, he bought the food."

"Ya! You did?!" I nod innocently at Felix and he chucks a chicken wing at me which I nearly miss. "Ksofmiesjrf." He chuckles and Chan facepalms as I speak in dispair. "PlEaSe DoN't ThRoW tHe FoOd At Me." Felix chuckles as I put the chicken on my plate before someone kisses the top of my head. "Dig in guys."

Chan...

He gave me a lil kiss.

I smile and eat the chicken wing happily as everyone else digs in to the three bargain buckets and fries. However I only eat two small chicken wings and my ice cream before sitting back and sipping my krushem whilst holding it in both hands. "Eat some more."

Minho. Is he being mean or what? I'm confused.

"Hm?"

"Eat some more food! You only had two chicken wings!"

"I'm NoT hUnGrY hYuNg."

"If you don't eat some now then there won't be any left later!" I chuckle at him. "That's fine I got it for you guys not me. I got myself an ice cream and krushem."

"Oooo krushem?"-Hyunjin-

"Mm. An oreo one, wanna try?"-Me-

"Ooo yes please." I'm handing Hyunjin the drink when Minho screams and I jump out of my skin. "AAAAAAA!" I turn around slowly and open my eyes with the most 'what the fuck was that?' expression he's ever seen. "Chan said you haven't eaten all day so eat some more!!"

"I dOn'T wAnT tO!!"

"Kei I will shove the fries down your throat and force them into your intestines."

...

Kinky.

...