[64]

As the dance line spy on me dancing Psycho they all can't help but notice how lonely I look I finish the dance and just sigh before turning off the recording on my phone and resting my head back. I walk over to the water machine and jump out of my skin when I hear a bang at the door. They all laugh and I sink down to the floor. "ARE YOU ALIVE? DON'T HAVE A HEART ATTACK."

"BRO I- U- GH- ABZ- W O A H." Hyunjin laughs at me Woah-ing myself and Felix puts on one of their songs.

Oh right... They want me to leave so they can practice.

"Come on come on!"

"Wait- You want me to practice with you?"

"No we're kicking you out."-Minho-

"._." He chuckles. "Hurry hurry!"

"BRO THE WORLD ISN'T ENDING LET ME DRINK MY WATER I'VE-BEEN-PRACTISING-FOR-AN-HOUR!" Minho laughs and hangs off of my side. "But you aren't allowed to drink water." I blank out at the confusing words and he smiles with eyes of endearment. "N... Uh..." My mind is officially blown and he laughs at me as I freak out a tiny bit. "What is this place?" They all laugh at my funny voice and I put my glass of water down. "Okay fine I'll lay down my life for you."

"HOW DEHYDRATED ARE YOU?" Hyunjin teases me and I chuckle as I speak. "I will fart on your pillow Hyunjin."

"You can try~"

"Oho~" He chuckles at my masked annoyance and strokes the back of my head before we all start dancing and messing around. After two hours of dancing whilst Minho and Hyunjin are getting some snacks I get lightheaded and have to sit down. "You okay?" I nod and start seeing stars in my eyesight as it all goes black for a second. Felix crouched down quickly when I catch myself from falling off of the seat by leaning my hands on my knees. "Drink some more water. Kei." Felix Pat's the side of my thigh gently and I come back but keep my eyes closed until the stars disappear. Felix hands me a cup of water and I sigh before drinking the whole cup. "You didn't eat dinner did you?" I sigh and he gets me some more water. "I'm just tired it's nothing serious."

"Tired and you need to eat."

"I'm not hungry."

"But your body still needs nutrients Keiko. You can't just survive on coffee and ice cream."

"But that's the high life." I rest my head back against the wall and close my eyes when I go lightheaded again. He chuckles sadly. "It doesn't look like the high life." I sigh and he hands me some more water that I down again. "My kidneys hurt fam." I chuckle at myself and he frowns as he sits down next to me. "You're probably dehydrated then." He frowns at the pained expression and keeps on refilling my cup with water until I dont want to drink any more water. "Okay let's go to the nurse."

"No it's-"

"No you're going to the nurse. I'm not a doctor or anything so I don't know what's wrong or if anything is wrong or not."

"It's fine Felix."

"It may be fine for you but I need to know if you're okay or not." He grabs my hand and I sigh as I walk next to him. He takes me to the nurse and she checks up on my physical wounds before starting to go on about referring me to a hospital to get all of these tests done just to figure out if I've got low blood pressure and then she would have to figure out other things too before finally maybe diagnosing me with dehydration. "And I can tell the doctor their to continue on these tests for dehydration, how does that sound?"

"No- N-no I'm okay. I just need you to tell my friend that everything is fine if he asks when we walk out?"

"But sir you should really take these tests just on case it's something serious."

"It's not something serious I just haven't eaten lately." I walk out and Felix walks over to me. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah she just told me to drink some more water and eat something." He let's out a sigh of relief and wraps an arm around my shoulders. "Let's go eat that food then." We walk back to the practice room and Minho hands me a packet of prawn mayo sandwiches as he speaks. "Where'd you two go?"

"Nowhere. I can go invisible now." I sit down on the floor and he chuckles at my weirdness as I just ignore what I just said and eat my sandwiches.