[54]

"Lucas what are you doing here?"

"I'm not going to bother you about staying at mine so I just came here to give you your shopping."

"W-what?" He gives me arms full of shopping and I look at him shocked and confused. "I-I don't have any money!"

"I know. That's why I bought your shopping."

"But-!"

"Nope. Come on I'll help you put it away."

"No I- Lucas-"

"You can't argue I already bought it all." I get embarrassed by how flustered this is getting me and just feel a flat out rejection towards it.

He doesn't even know what food I eat. Or what things I want to buy. He would've gotten no alcohol. He doesn't know what I like!

"Come on."

And there's no room in the kitchen and I'm not in any place to be buying shopping and putting my stuff in the kitchen! They're gonna think I'm an asshole!

"Kei. I got you ice cream and a bunch of ramen."

"Y-you did?"

"Uh huh. Stop spacing." Lucas turns to Chan who takes my bags from me and happily walks into the kitchen. "Snooping timmeee~!" I smile a little bit and take the bags from Lucas before hugging him into me. "What's this for?"

"Thank you for helping me at the police station. And now."

"It's fine." He pats my back. "I've got to go now but don't worry about paying me back. If I thought you had the money then I wouldn't have bought you your shopping." He pulls out of the hug and pats my head before turning to Chan. "Look after him!"

"I don't need looking after."

"Right now you do. Loads of ramen and ice cream, that's why I bought you loads." I smile a little and turn to Chan with an evil grin. "YOU HEAR THAT HYUNG? YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME FOOD NOW! It'S fInAlLy My TuRn!" He chuckles at how happy I am at just the thought of him making me food instead and continues putting my stuff into a cupboard he emptied out. "Help me put the stuff away you idiot."

"I'll see you later."

"Okay... Thanks for the food..."

"It's okay!" Lucas leaves so I shoo Chan away and put my stuff in the cupboard instead. Chan sees me grab some ramen and walks into the lounge. "I'll make it Kai."

"No I want to try and cook. Plus I'm going to make it for me, you and Minho."

"Oohhh." I nod and Chan strokes my hair. "Are you okay?" I nod again. "You look tired."

I didn't get much sleep last night...

"I am."

"Have a nap then silly."

"No it's not sleep tired... Just... Ow." He frowns and gently strokes my back. "Did you take any pain killers today?" I shake my head. "Why not?"

"Well they're your guys' pain killers..."

"You can take some Kei. We only use them if one of us gets injured and right now you're that one of us."

"I'm not though." I sound sad as I grab a big pot and he frowns. "You might as well be."

"That's what you said before."

"And I meant it! Kei you're basically already one of us!"

"I'm not though am I?! No one knows I exist, no one knows I've choreographed stuff for you all or help with songs, I haven't performed on stage with you all and I haven't been in a photoshoot for an album and I'm fine with all of that~!"

"Your voice is shaking Kei..."

"It isn't~!" He goes to hug me but I turn my back to him and fill up the pan with hot water. "Go away I'm cooking."

"Kei."

"Go away..." He slaps my butt. "What?"

"Do you want to come with us on tour? As a temporary manager."

"No-"

"Don't be irrational now of all times. You'd get paid to be our temporary manager."

"I can't be a manager I can't even order food."

"Then you can be one of our backstage assistant managers."

"Hyung I don't... I don't need to be with you all 24/7."

"Oh. Because I know we all do." He smiles as I pout. "I mean..."

"Just say yes. You need money and I want you to come with us."

"Fine... I don't have money for plane tickets."

"JYP will pay for that."

"And I'm taking you clothes shopping later." Minho speaks from behind me and slaps my butt which makes me smile  tiny bit until I realise what he just said. "JUST BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE MONEY DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN ALL TREAT ME LIKE ChArItY!!"

"Oh yeah?" I smirk and look away from Minho as I start cutting some green onions. "Anyways I can just use your clothes."

"For the rest of your life?"

"...Yes." He chuckles and I get to cutting up the other vegetables.