[50]

"Sir you don't have any money in your bank account and you can't show me an ID-"

"Because I was attacked just the other day and they stole my wallet!!"

"I'm sorry that happened but you can't stay if you can't pay! Security!" I get thrown out of the hotel and look around confused as to what I should do. I walk into an alleyway to get out of the wind for a second and almost straight away someone pushes me over. I smack my head on the ground and my eyes go teary as I just lay there and wait. "What the hell happened to you?" I open my eyes quickly at Moon's voice and clench my jaw as I look away. "Fucking speak you idiot." I get up slowly and just walk away from him but he grabs my suitcases and throws them into a bin. "Talk to me or you're next!!" I keep on walking whilst hugging my left side desperately and don't even dare to look back until I find myself at the JYP building. I walk inside and the receptionist let's me in because she recognises me. So I walk up to JYP's office. "Come in?" I walk inside and his eyes widen. "Keiko. Are you okay?"

"I... How do I shut down a bank account?"

"You'd need to ring your bank."

"Can I borrow your phone?"

"Where's yours?"

"It got crushed..." He sighs and gestures for me to use his phone so I walk over and take it quickly. I ring my bank and it takes forever to even get through to someone let alone trying to sort out and prove what actually happened. I stay in his office for a couple of hours trying to sort out the bank but hang up when they say they can't help me after two hours of me trying to explain. "Have you been alright?" He knows the answer isn't yes which is why he's not surprised when I ignore him and walk to the door. "Do you need help Kei?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Mhm." I use the door frame to keep me up when I feel everything fading but my body doesn't wait for me and everything turns dark as I pass out and fall to the floor. JYP gets up quickly and takes me to the nurses office before ringing Stray Kids manager and getting them to come and take me to Stray Kids place. "Kei." He gently tries to wake me up but I wake up straight away with a jolt. "Follow me."

"W-where are we?"

"The Stray Kids dorm."

"I can't-"

"I've been told not to listen to you." I frown and he helps me up and takes me to their dorm. "I'll be back in three hours with the others but you can eat anything you want in the kitchen obviously. I know I.N bought some kimchi cup ramen." He winks to make me chuckle but I just bow my head. "Thank you."

"Uh it's okay? You don't need to be so formal it's fine."

"..."

"Bye!"

"Bye..."

I can just leave before they get back... After I've sat down for an second though. My head hurts so much...

I take off my shoes before sitting down on the sofa with my feet up and hugging a cushion. I bury my face in it and finally start relaxing.

I won't sleep I'll just relax for a little bit...

I won't sleep...

I won't...

I'll leave when I'm a bit more relaxed...

I will...