[12]

-

TRIGGER WARNING [MENTIONS SELF HARM AND BLOOD]

-

"Singing machine do you want some sushi-?!"
Seungmin stops when he hears a loud crash and my singing stop so he walks inside the bathroom obviously. "You okay?"

"I'm FiNe GeT oUt!!"

"YOU BROKE OUR SHOWER-"

"I DIDN'T-!!" I fall over again and hit my head as I try to hide myself. "GET OUT ILL BUY A NEW ONE!!"

"KEI!!"

"GET OWHOWHOUT!!" I hold my head in my hands and Seungmin laughs at the mess I'm in as he crouches down. "You're bleeding wait a second."

"No I'm not- That's strawberry jam get out."

"What are all of those cuts and scars from-?"

"SEUNGMIN GET OUT!!" My tone changes from funnily annoyed to just frustrated and he frowns as I turn my back to him and grab my towel. He just stays frowning and I get way too scared to wait until he says something again for me to explain. "I-it's from a cat I have alright?!"

I don't even have a cat...

My eyes well up as I push Seungmin out of the bathroom and he looks at me a but worried before I lock the door in front of his face. I put my hoodie and jogging bottoms on quickly and look away from my reflection in the mirror as I wipe my eyes.

I'm not going to cry over something so stupid. It's not like him or anyone else would care anyway. And I'm not doing it for their attention. If in any chance they would feel worried for me I don't want that to happen. All of my friends are extremely busy and need to be focused on other things and my mother and father need to focus on healing their body and minds. In other words everybody is so stressed that if they need anything at all then it's to relax and have a fun time doing whatever they want, not worrying about their failure of a friend or son, self harming.

My heart pounds as I unlock the bathroom door and wash my face before trying to fix the shower curtain I broke when Seungmin made me shit myself. "What are you doing to our shower curtain?"

"I broke it..."

"...So what are you doing?"

"Trying to fix it..." Mingo just looks at me confused and I frown as my chest tightens and I look away from his gaze quickly. "Are you just going to stare?"

"How did you break it?"

"Seungmin was listening to me singing!!" I look at him again with an annoyed expression but his face is still stone cold. "We were all listening Kei. We could hear you in the lounge." My ears go red and I gulp as I timidly start trying to fix the shower curtain pole with tape again. "You were all supposed to be away..."

"And we came back because it's our apartment- Are you really trying to fix that with celetape?"

"It'll work!!"

"Alright. Continue." He walks over to the toilet and I look disgusted as I walk out and he snickers. He was never going to pee with me in here, he just wanted me out. I walk into the kitchen and try not to get too anxious and embarrassed at the fact that they all even heard me singing. I grab a bottle of soju I bought on my way home and feel a hand on my lower back. Changbin looks at my tired expression and rests his chin on my right shoulder. "What you drinking?"

"Strawberry soju."

"More alcohol? You were drunk yesterday."

"So? I haven't got work tomorrow morning it's fine."

"Yeah but drinking this much isn't good for you."

"Oh well."

"Oh well?"

"Uh huh." I down half of the bottle without taking a breather. "Are you okay?"

Dammit. Act dumb.

"Yeah why?"

"You're drinking for no reason then?" I nod and he walks over to the fridge. "Well if you're drinking then you have to eat something healthy."

"I dont need anything healthy."

"I'm making you a salad."

"Hyung I'm fine. I don't do anything to need healthy food."

"You have a job don't you?"

"Yeah but I'm just a florist-"

"And you workout and dance."

"But-"

"So I'm making you a salad to  balance out that soju." I look at him unknowingly sad and he frowns. "What's wrong?"

"Hm?"

"Kei..."

"No. No nothing's wrong I'm just tired."

"Something IS wrong."

"No nothing's wrong I promise."

"You promise?"

"...Yeah."

"Okay~" I  down the rest of the bottle before wrapping my arms around Changbins waist and resting my chin on his shoulder. I follow him around the kitchen like a leech as I watch him cook until the food is done and he hands me a hug bowl of salad with some cut up steak that he just cooked in it. "Half of this is for you isn't it?"

"No. You need to eat that much normally let alone after the busy day you've had."

"Since when are you a health nut?"

"I'M NOT A HEALTH NUT I JUST KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU OR NOT!" I pout and gulp before forcing all of the food down. I feel sick from all of the food I've eaten so I grab another bottle of soju and walk into the lounge. "Hey come sit we're watching a movie!!" Han grabs my hand and I shake my head. "No I'm gonna go sleep... Sorry."

"Booooo." I chuckle as he let's go and walk into Chans bedroom. I sit down on the floor on my blankets and pillows and open up my laptop as well as my bottle of soju. I check my email account for the thousandth time before shutting my laptop off again and laying down on my side. I drink my second bottle whilst spacing out until it hits me and I get very tired all of a sudden. Seungmin speaks as be opens the bedroom door. "Kei?"

"Mm..." I'm barely awake as Seungmin walks over and crouches down next to me. "Should I be worried?"

"About what?"

"About you." I chuckle and he frowns. "I'm serious."

"I'm fine Seungmin. I already told you it was my cat."

"You don't have a cat..."

Fuck.

I turn my back to him and he frowns as he stands up. He walks out so I just hide under my covers and hug my pillow as I fall asleep. Chan walks inside when Seungmin tells him I'm acting weird but just sits next to me and astches something on his phone when he sees I'm fast asleep.