[14]

-

TRIGGER WARNING [MENTIONS SELF HARM]

-

"Are you sure she's okay?"

"I'm sure Kei."

"...Dad?"

"Yes?"

"I think I should just move out."

"What? Why?"

"Me staying isn't doing anyone any good... Mum just gets more frustrated and scared and you get more stressed in return."

"Don't think like that Kei you know she can't help it and you know you don't make me more stressed."

"No I know she can't help it that's why I should leave... Then she could forget about me and not get stressed all of the time. Maybe you could forget me eventually too..."

"Keiko I don't want to forget you and she doesn't either! We're your parents!"

"...I... I think it'll be for the best... I can't keep on putting you both through so much stress."

"You're not! Kei if you want to move out then that's fine, but if that ever happens then it's going to be for another reason other then you think you annoy me! If you want to talk about serious stuff then be a man and come and see me."

"B-but-"

"No. No buts. Your mother babies you too much."

"No she doesn't."

"Yes she does. Come to the hospital you can visit her." I stay quiet and he sighs. "I love you Kei. That's why you're not whimping out of this one."

"...I won't move out then."

"I didn't think so." My eyes go teary at his cold tone and I hold back the ball in my throat. "Because you'd miss me...?"

"Stop fishing."

"I-I'm not I-"

"Keiko just stop. You always fish for these types of things whenever we speak."

"I-I'm not fishing I just want to know how you feel about me!"

"You know how I feel about you you're my son!"

"No I don't because all you do is tell me off for fucking breathing and for fishing and for being a baby when mum gives me a hug or helps me with something!"

"Come on Kei that's not true!"

"Yes it is~! Neither of you can remember anything from when I was a child because you both pushed me onto my grandparents and when they died you were disappointed weren't you~?! You didn't want to have to look after me because you wanted a son that didn't dance and sing and wanted one that helped you build cars and fix the house~!!"

"Keiko stop being stupid that's not true-"

"Yes it is! I'm not overreacting I'm correct! And you won't tell me otherwise because you know I'm right and you can't think of anything else-!!"

"Fine you're right! If it was up to me I would've sent you off to a boarding school as soon as you started crying at the fucking dark!!" He hangs up so I walk into the kitchen quickly and grab a bottle of soju. Everybody gets home just after I've downed a couple of bottles of soju and I walk past Chan with a deadpan expression. I hide under the covers in Chans bedroom and start crying as quietly as humanly possible. "Yo Keiko! I need some help finishing up the choreo!" Hyunjin flops on top of me as I choke my crying. I clear my throat and Hyunjin grabs the duvet covers that are over my head but I keep them over my face. "I need a shower first Hyunjin."

"Aaahhhh okay."

"Sorry..."

"It's okay. Thank you for helping." He kisses my head over the covers before getting off of me and leaving the room. So I dry my face and grab my skin care kit before disappearing into the bathroom. I have a shower like I said but I also take out my razor blade from my skincare kit whilst in a fit of tears and slice open my forearm. I shakily breathe as I sit down on the floor of the shower under the water and keep on cutting at my forearm over and over again until I feel too weak to lift my arms anymore. Someone knocks on the door so I stop my sobbing and speak through the loud music. "Just a second!!"

"I just need to pee!!" Minho speaks as I'm getting out of the shower and I quickly slam my back against the door when he turns the handle. "Just give me a minute!"

"KeIkO!"

"Minho please!!" My voice sounds desperate and Minho sighs as he steps away. "One minute!!" I lock the door again before washing off my stool bleeding arm and then wrapping it tightly in a bandage. My heart pounds as I try to dry myself as fast as possible and put on my boxers and hoodie just in time before Minho barges inside. "I WILL PEE ON YOUR BACKPACK IF YOU STOP ME." My head gets fuzzy as I frantically look around the bathroom to see if there's any traces of what I just did anywhere. "What are those from?"

SHIT THE ONES ON MY THIGHS!!

My ears go red in panic as I pretend to be calm and put on my jogging bottoms. "Nothing."

"Wha-?"

"Why does everyone barge into the bathroom when I'm inside? What if I was jacking off?"

"Then you do it behind the curtain not in the middle of the bathroom for everyone to see."

"I WASN'T BUT WHAT IF I WAS?"

"Then that's your problem not ours." I look at him dumbfounded as he zips up his trousers and immediately look away when I remember he just had his dick out. "So what are those from?"

"I already told you it's nothing. I'll ask everyone before I shower next." I grab my phone and skin care bag before walking out and getting a phone call from my dad. I decline ot straight away and my head gets even fuzzier when I walk into a room with Changbin screaming inside. I take the battery out of my phone and put it in my backpack before grabbing my face mask and sunglasses because I bow have a migraine. "Woah where are you going fashion man?"

"Hyunjin wants help and I have a headache."

"Why don't you help him later?" I chuckle at Changbin and he frowns. "It's just a headache I won't die."

Even though a part of me wishes I would.

"I'll see you later." I walk out and stroke Hyunjins hair. "You ready?"

"I am!" He hops out and I smile as I walk behind him to the entertainment building.