[45]

"I come bearing gifts."

"Kei?!" I smile as they all look at me with their jaws hanging and smiles. "Hello!" I walk over to them and put the bags of stuff on the table in front of them. "We can't eat anything Kai." Chan frowns and I smile as I take out some coconut water. "I know, you dummy." He smiles as I take out some light snacks and drinks like boiled eggs, fruit and orange juice. "So you came to make sure we're fed?"

"I came to see if you were slacking or not O^O." Seungmin chuckles anxiously and I go back to smiling as I grab a boiled egg and some salt. "Plus I made food for once and my mum is on my computer." They all chuckle as I cross my legs underneath me and peel off the shell. I look up when I see everyone isn't moving and frown. "What? Do you guys not like any of this stuff?"

"You're the best." Felix hugs me and I panic. "WOAH MY EGG- C H I L L." He laughs at my panic and bites my egg which makes me look at him like he just stabbed me. "ᴹʸ ᵉᵍᵍ." He laughs harder at my shock and everyone digs in whilst continuously thanking me. "Someone leave me an egg."

"YOU JUST ATE MINE YOU GREEDY BASTARD." He dies of laughter on my shoulder so I shove the rest of my egg in his mouth and sulk as I grab another egg and peel that one as well. Felix chokes on the egg a little because of how much he's laughing. Hyunjin hands him some water as I just smile at him and eat my egg with some salt. We eat all of the food and feel very hyper, which isn't surprising to me because I brought all stuff specifically so it would energize them and make them feel better. Fruits and fruit drinks nearly always make people more energetic. "Let's go film something with you in it!"

"Nah."

"Yah. It'll be fun!"

"Mm... Nah."

"Whyyyyy?"-Chan-

"Because... I don't wannaaaa."

"He's tired." Minho seems disappointed and I frown. "Not tired..."

"Mm?"

"Just need persuading." He smiles and I.N grabs my hands dramatically. "If you sing with me I'll make you dinner every night." I chuckle at his words. "You don't need to do that to persuade me."

"What can I do then?"

"Buy me fried chicken?" I give him puppy eyes and Felix slaps my shoulder as he chuckles. "Come on!"

"Okayyy~"

"We're performing ka-ching I hope you know." I look at I.N shocked and he chuckles. "I'm doing Xiumins parts though. And you're doing Baekhyuns. Seungmin should do Chens." Seugnim just looks at us both unimpressed. "Don't act like we weren't already planning this." I.N chuckles at Seungmins words and I smile. "I KNOW NOTHING. PLANNING WHO? NOT ME THAT'S FOR SURE."

"Kei-" I.N laughs as I continue. "NO SERIOUSLY I DIDN'T CATCH ON AT ALL. I'M VERY STUPID." I.N laughs harder and I smile at his happy little face. "Come on then."

"You can't perform in that! It's gonna be a proper video with the cameras for the stage being used!"

"...Like a proper video?"

"Yes! We're gonna put it up on our youtube channel."

"Oh... Why?"