[24]

"Mum do you want some pizza on the way home?"

"No but we need some milk sweetie."

"Oh, okay. I'll be back tomorrow morning."

"Okay and we need some milk so get some on your way home. And don't forget!"

"I won't." I hug her again and she looks at me confused before I walk over to the front door. "I'll be back in the morning!"

"Okay sweetie! We need some milk!"

"I'm on it!" She smiles to herself as I walk out.

I'm on it? I need to get milk right? I need to get milk. I need to get milk... Why doesn't she want pizza? I mean it would be morning.

I head to the JYP building with my face covered and walk inside the practice room with loud Stray Kidz members inside. "Okay!!" They all stop shouting at each other and I smile as I walk over to the computer. "Have you already stretched?"

"Yeah."-Minho-

"Good. Let's run through God's Menu a couple of times then." They all groan and I stay smiling as I wait for them to get in place. I play the song and dance with them the first time so they can make sure they're doing it right again before replaying the song and watching them all this time around. Once they've finished I let them have a break before starting to teach them the choreography I've got so far for Back Door. After a couple of hours they all start getting too tired to take anything in so I stop and turn to them all. "That's it for now."

"Huh? But we still have an hour left?"

"No you don't. Come back here in the morning and we'll continue." Chan smiles and continues what I'm saying. "Yup! Come on!"

I have to practice too. I have to work out.

"We'll see you later." They all walk to the exit with exhausted expressions as I turn my back and sort out the computer. But then someone hugs my back and strokes my stomach and chest gently. "How've you been?"

"Good, you?"

"Don't give me the default shit." I chuckle a tiny bit but ignore his words as I lean forward to see what it says on the computer. "OW!" I stand up straight and look at Minho confused. "I dIdN't Do AnYtHiNg!"

"Don't bend over then."

"Just in general? Never bend over again ever?" He gives me a blank stare and I look at him confused as I go back to the computer. "Don't bend over when your ass is this close to me."

"Why?"

"Because I can't help myself Kei look at that butt!" He slaps my butt again and I laugh as I move away from him. "Okay okay-"

"MY butt."

"Pretty sure it's mine?"

"Nope. It's mine now." I chuckle as I continue backing up and he holds my hands that were held in front of me for protection. "Just all of my ass is yours?"

"Yup."

"Well what about the others? If my ass is that nice then somebody is going to notice it."

"Itll still be mine." I laugh as he smiles and then I panic a bit when I fall back onto the seat that's attached to the wall. Minho chuckles as he leans forward and rests his forehead on top of my head. "How did you not see that?"

"I was looking at you!"

"Why? Am I that handsome?"

"Pff." He chuckles and I stand up as he rests his arms on my shoulders and plays with my hair. "We need to meet up some when."

"We've met up now."

"No I mean to do something other then work. Like go to the movies or an amusement park."

...

"What movies do you like?"

"I can't go see a movie."

"Why?"

"I just can't..."

"Well we could go any time you're free not right away?"

"...I can't see it."

"That's a bit harsh-"

"T-the movie I literally can't see it." He frowns and I sigh as I walk around him. "Anyway uh I need to sort this out."

"Okay..." Minho has no clue what I meant by that and thinks for one second that I might be blind but that thought quickly gets thrown into the trash when he remembers I'm teaching them all choreography and all of the other stuff I've done that requires sight. "You pick then." He ruffles my soft hair before leaving and I stay quiet as I look at the computer.

Did he not understand? I pick? I pick. What does he mean me pick then? Pick a movie or an event?

Dammit I'm supposed to be creating their dances not thinking about something that's already happened!

I continue what I was doing and listen through some songs of theirs that are new whilst thinking of dance moves for them. The others come back in the morning and don't say anything about me being here before them because they all know by now that I haven't gone home and have been here all night. I would have gone home and thought about moves at home but the walk home is so long and I'd rather just brainstorm here then have to walk all the way home and brainstorm. Although the upside is now I have the rest of the song thought out in my head and I can teach them what I've got sorted out.