[53]

Please don't let the movie finish.

Please don't let it finish yet.

They'll all leave.

I don't want to be alone.

I fill up my champagne glass again and down the whole thing quickly. The movie finishes and surely enough they all get up and go to bed. "Kei." I look up at Minho quickly. "No more alcohol. Seriously."

"I know hyung..." I disregard what he says almost as soon as he leaves and pour some more champagne but it completely misses my glass. I look at my hands confused before getting up and grabbing some paper towels. I clean up the mess I made on the coffee table before trying to pour myself some more champagne and failing again. So I clean up that mess as well before sitting down and just drinking from the champagne bottle.

I know I'm going to drink all of the left over champagne so theres no point pouring it.

I spend thirty minutes just drinking from the champagne bottle and thinking about things in silence before Minho comes back into the lounge. I look st him with a broken gaze when he takes the bottle away from me. "Come on." He helps me up with his usual blank gaze but it makes me feel even worse like I've betrayed him by drinking some more. He grabs my hand and takes me into his bedroom. He pulls down my trousers before laying down in his bed and opening his arms for a hug. I get a bit embarrassed that he just did that again before taking off my trousers fully and laying down in his arms. My ears go red hot when he hugs me into his naked chest and he smiles. "What's wrong?"

"Why are you naked?"

"I have boxers on."

"Why aren't you wearing any clothes?"

"Because it's bed time. Why are you wearing a hoodie?"

"I don't have any clothes. Moon chucked my suitcases into a dumpster."

"Wait really?" I nod. "Why?!"

"...Can I borrow a shirt?" He sighs and pats my back. "I told you help yourself dummy."

"Oh." I get up and grab a long sleeved shirt and some thin jogging bottoms from his drawer before walking into the bathroom and getting dressed in there. I come back in with a sad expression and lay down next to Minho as soon as I can. "You'll get hot in that."

"It's fine..." I rest my head on his chest and ghost my fingers along his stomach and chest as I space out. He gulps and quickly rolls me on my back before laying a leg around mine and cuddling closer to me. Specifically so I can touch his chest. I look at him as my eyes widen a bit as I look at his face that's so close to me. "What?"

"You're..."

Hot. Very hot. I mean I knew he was hot before otherwise he wouldn't be an idol but holy shit I can't sleep next to him now-

"Stay here." He hugs my head into his chest and I get goosebumps as I just close my eyes and try to be normal. He puts a leg inbetween mine and my drunk self gets very VERY flustered as I purposefully keep my face hidden.

Just don't move your leg... I'll be fine, maybe, just for the love of the gods don't move your leg- HE MOVED HIS LEG.

I tense up and he grins as he moves his leg again to annoy me and it works because I turn my back to him and try to ignore him. "What's wrong~?" I bite my lip and he breathes against my neck which makes me shiver. "StOp I nEeD tO sLeEp!"

"Go ahead." He wraps his arms around my waist and I blank out completely before turning to face him again. He puts his leg inbetween mine again and can feel that I'm hard so he continues to try and annoy me. "Hyung..." I speak in a warning tone and clench my jaw when he rubs his leg against my crotch roughly. "Mm?" My head is so dizzy and I'm so turned on that I don't even care that he's doing this and let him continue. He stops when he doesn't get any reaction and pokes my side. "You okay?" I nod and he frowns. "Why'd you stop?"

"Because..."

It was supposed to make him flustered or annoyed but he doesn't care... Maybe he's too drunk to get annoyed?-Minho's thoughts-

"How drunk are you?"

"I don't know..."

He's not going to continue? But I'm so hard. And tired. But I can't sleep because of how hard I am.

"You can go and sort yourself out if you want."

"No it's fine..."

"...Did you want me to keep on doing it?" I shake my head and words come out of my mouth that I almost immediately regret. "T-touch me." He goes silent and I clench my jaw. "Sor-"

"Turn around." I do as he says and he spoons my back as he whispers. "Are you sure?"

"Why do you keep on asking that?"

"Because I don't want you to wake up tomorrow regretting."

"I won't..."

"...I'm only doing it this once..." He slides his hand around my waist and ghosts his hand down my happy trail. "Because it's my fault you're hard..." I hold my breath when he slides his hand inside my boxers and he whispers next to my ear. "Understand?" I nod and my leg twitches a bit when he runs his fingers up my shaft. Then it gets a lot more intense when he wraps his fingers around me and starts slowly moving his hand up and down. I shakily breathe and he whispers as he rubs my tip. "You can't make any noise."

Fuck. There are other people in the room.

I whine and he chuckles. "You can't~" He teases me and lays back a bit as he pulls my waist towards him. I lay on my back and cover my face as Minho grins and chuckles. "What you doing Kei?"

"Shut up." He grabs my hand that's covering my face as he smiles and pins it above my head as he continues stroking me but a bit faster. He looks at me with an expression I can't put a pin on as my face gets red.

He's so close we could almost kiss... He wouldn't kiss me. Not that I'd know what to do if he did anyway... Not that I want to either. I'm not gay. We're just doing this as friends. I'm not gay...

He does exactly what I was thinking and I freeze for a second before trying to kiss him back nicely. I start to get close and have to pull away from the kiss to breathe. He kisses my neck when he hears that I'm getting close and starts moving his hand faster. A smirk comes across his face when he hears me moan a tiny bit. "You can't make any noise remember?" I sink into the pleasure and he puts his hand over my mouth when I cum, just in case I'm too worked up to listen. I pant through my nose as he moves his hand slower and slower until I'm too sensitive and grab his wrist quickly to push it away. "Ah- Stop~" He let's go of my member and takes his hand off of my mouth before kissing me again. Goosebumps go up my back and neck as I kiss him and he holds onto my bare waist and kisses me like nothing else matters. But then he realises what he's doing and knows he already took it too far as he slowly pulls away and let's go of my waist. "The only time." I nod and we both look at each others eyes before both leaning in and kissing again.

For a first kiss and first time doing anything sexual with someone... This is amazing...

I follow his lips as he sits up and get very flustered as he bites my bottom lip and he pulls his head back before leaning forward again. The pressure from the kiss makes me lay on my back again and he starts to get worked up as the kiss gets deeper just when we hear a bed creak next to us and both stop just before Hyunjin rolls out of bed whilst basically still asleep. We both get out of bed without speaking to each other and wait outside the bathroom. We both get cleaned up before snuggling back together in his bed.