Chapter 5

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ LOVE

Chapter 5
|Tonight is the night|

Silas

It only took losing seven fingers and agonizing pain to make him tell me where she is and now that I have the location where she is there is nothing standing in my way of getting the woman that I love. I smirk when I walk out of the basement, my clothes bloody as well as the rest of my body. I did not kill him, not yet anyway. However he will get what is coming for him soon enough. And if his information is wrong then he will pay for it with his life and I will enjoy every second of it.

Not even caring about the blood on my body I go up to Ace and tell him to get the men ready. Tonight we're getting her back and when that happens I will kill every single one of them to have her in my arms once again. In only a matter of hours Leanna will be mine again and no one will take her away from me. I walk to my bedroom where I take a shower and change out of these clothes, put on a bulletproof vest and taking all the guns that I own.

Preparing to attack will take time but the clock is only striking one in the afternoon and there is plenty of time and yet time passes slower than ever. Without Leanna by my side time is nothing more than a useless obstacle that is in my way and I want it gone. Unfortunately I can't shoot it down, as much as I would, it is impossible to do so. I walk out of my room with every single gun checked and loaded and in a secure spot on my body.

Some are well enough hidden that no one would even find them on me. Some are visible but only I can remove them from their spots. The newest technology for guns is only mine and none of them will ever suspect a thing. Not even my men know of the newest one for I never truly know whom to trust but myself. Ace is not even aware of it and I intend to keep it that way. A wise businessman does not share his ideas until he has successfully eliminated all those below him and his competitors.

"They're going to be ready for us, but we have to be more prepared" I tell Ace as I see that he's also suiting up to be in this war that has been going on for some time. The moment that she was taken from me was the same moment that they declared war but they don't know that I will be the one that wins this war. Hell will freeze before I allow anyone to best me in the things that I do best and never will I surrender myself to anyone.

He chuckles. "You talk like this is our first rodeo" He says and grins at me. I nearly roll my eyes at him but know that whenever he's afraid he directs it into jokes and other matter of sarcasm which he enjoys to make. But, I know him well enough to know that he's trying to act braver than he is, still Ace is my right-hand man and he is the one that I trust the most, that is after myself but there are things that he can't know and will never know.

I'm not the leader for nothing and if I don't have secrets then I would be a lousy one. "They will be trained, and who knows where they will keep her. We will be at a disadvantage because in that place there might be millions of escape ways but that is where I come in" I say and I find myself. I grew up in a house that had secrets passageways and since then I've become skilled in finding places where there are opening and hallways that are used for escape, finding her will be like a child's play.

And she's the toy that I'm desperate to get back and yet she's not even a toy at all. She's mine. "When we get her back I'm going to have to meet the woman that has you so whipped" He says and laughs while I can only glare at him. If he is in the same room as Leanna, he will definitely do something flattering or he will flirt with her, and he will most likely do things that will make me see red and want to kill him right where he stands.