Chapter 29

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ LOVE

Chapter 29
|Perfect escape vs failed escape|

Leanna Russell

If I want to teach someone a lesson, I need to do it in a way that it will hurt, that is the only way that they will understand. "Where will he try to escape from?" I ask Silas. I'm eager to find Ace and punish him. Make him see that crossing Silas and me is very painful, and he will end up dead soon enough. He smirks. Handing me a note, I open it and read what he had written on there. His handwriting so beautiful while I read. 'We want someone dead, and you're thinking about his handwriting?' The voice in my head asks.

It's been a long time since I've heard her speak, she's been silent for so long. But, yes, I am thinking about his handwriting because it reminds me of the time that we were in that prison. He hid a couple of notes for me to find, and I loved finding them. We really need to do that again. After I've read the note I go out of the room and into the hallways. Not really caring who sees me for that matter, they can look at me all they want.

Silas is following behind me with Trina trying to beg for him to spare his life. There will be no sparing his life, as soon as he made the choice to betray us and become this mole, that was the moment that he signed over his death over to us. His life is not his to own anymore. I am going to take it and own it and destroy it. Until he is nothing anymore. That is when I will laugh and enjoy every second of it, it's going to be so much fun and after that I will push Silas.

Just because we have found the mole, doesn't mean that I've forgotten about what Silas did to me. As I said before, for people to understand a lesson, it will have to hurt. Silas may have only postponed that for a bit but not for long. I walk the hallways and with only one goal in mind. The note that Silas had given me showed me where Ace was trying to escape from, while he thinks he's smart by trying to get away, I know he's not that smart. Fortunately for us, he's making everything worse for himself.

This house has many hiding places and if he were to hide in here he would have been able to escape one day, the only problem with that is Silas knows every hiding place that there is. As a child he studied this house, and I can tell that he knows all that goes on in it. There is little that he does not know. Which is why the mile thing came as a surprise, though he said he had a control over that. Silas walks over to me, and now we walk side by side, as we are meant to.

"When all of this is over, I am taking you to our bedroom and making love to you all day long" He whispers to me, and I find that my body grows hotter just by hearing him say that. I look at him and into his kohl black eyes, the eyes that have me falling for him deeper with each look that they give me. "I would not have it any other way" I say as I give him a smile. He takes my hand and holds it tightly. As if he were trying to be close to me and I understand that.

After the things that we have been going through, we're going to need that. We reach the room that Silas had written on the note and walk inside. Looking around, I notice that it's empty, and it does not even appear to have been entered for a long time. The strange thing is that there is not even a window here. What? I'm so confused. When escaping, windows are vital. That I do know. I turn around to be facing Silas who gives me a sorrowful look. What is happening? I'n confused.

"I'm sorry, Leanna, I can't have you hurt again" He says and backs away out of the room, and quickly closes the door. I run towards the door and with all my strength I try to pry the door open. That is when I hear a click. The door has been locked. "LET ME OUT OF HERE!!" I yell at him, feeling the anger only rise within me, but the pain and the hurt as well. How could he have done this to me? I bang my fists on the door and try to get out. I know he's still in front of the door. I can see his shadow from under it.